Topic: Madeleine McCann

Ok I've been reading about this since this little girl went missing I'm so puzzled about this story...This little girl goes missing after her parents decide to go eat dinner and leave there children unsupervised...another thing is her two younger sibling's were there at the time of the abuction..I just can't understand how they just took her and left the other two children there also now the parents our suspects..heres a link to a newer piece..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20070911/w … assuspects

Re: Madeleine McCann

I think that the parents had something to do with her abuction/really death. She's obiviously dead. I think the parents came home drunk from eating out and somehow she might have died accidentally in the room and they freaked out and took her body somewhere and hide it or buried her. That's just my opinion of it.

I hate to say it but I think they did too....I just have that feeling because why would you just take one child and how would that person even get in the room in the first place..

i know its horrible to think that, but do you think its possible that maybe her parents killed her?

key thing here is that there is no proof or they would not have been able to leave the country, just rumors in the press. I dont think guilty parents would stay and fight so hard, but who knows!

I know Meh and I'am just going by what the news is saying...it's just a very odd story...and I can't understand why they would ever leave young children alone?

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I know Meh and I'am just going by what the news is saying...it's just a very odd story...and I can't understand why they would ever leave young children alone?

To me, that's the key.  Why in God's name would you leave your kid's up in a room alone?  There are so many things that could happen that the child could do to themselves that could cause serious injury or death.  To me, this was a poor excuse/cover up to what actually happened.

I could never leave my daughter alone not for a second it only takes her a second to get into something...

It looks like the British police are looking at the parents too now. What kind of parents would leave their 4 year old alone in a  room in another country to watch over their twin babies anyway. Something is very fishy about that.