Topic: ABCs Of Death

Wooohooo that's it, it comes out in may. I'm so stoked, I enjoyed this movie very, very, very, very, very much. Like H3LL. smile

Re: ABCs Of Death

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is coming out on DVD in May?  That's what you say?  Me need to see this...looks awesome!

I was thinkin I might go and watch at the cinema tonight. Not sure if I can afford it though.

There were only a few segments I liked.   XXL was the best one.   D is for dogfight was good.   Most were crap.  Here is the review I wrote about it...   http://www.horror-movies.ca/abcs-death-movie-review/

http://andrewmurphy219.wordpress.com/20 … s-for-fun/

Here is my review, in short, I really enjoyed it apart from a few silly segments.

I watched this with Golem a bit back.  We spent most of the time saying "Wha wha what?" to each other.  Very strange.  I'd give 1/2 of the vids a pass.

I thought G for Gravity was pretty cool.

That was the surf board one right?  Kinda sad.  I wish it gave a few clues as to why it happened.  Maybe I missed something?

Yeah, that's the one. I tried to make sense out of it but it doesn't real give much information to why it even happens. Maybe if I watched it over again I could spot something, but my initial thought was gravity just got flipped upside down, or something of that sorts.

Nevertheless, still cool.

Yep.  But what happens is intentional, not an accident.  Hmm...

I loved U, P, X, D and V. I liked A and O quite a bit. My biggest disappointment was M. I was hoping for more from Ti having liked his other stuff. I will be buying though. Out June here i think.

other than a few segments this was terrible.

This was a very fun film to watch, One of the ones you can watch over again and not get bored.

That's the film I've waited the most for along with Evil Dead 2013 and Carrie and when I saw it I just tought it was truely BREATH TAKING.

Very nice and fun every damn time you rewatch it. smile

I haven't watched the entire movie yet, but I woke up the other morning and it was playing on my TV, and from what I saw it was waaay bizarre. I woke up and there was this creepy old man helping this little girl shoot a deer and him licking the sweat of young boys off of a bench, it then somehow cut to some japanese girl with a big dick in some sort of fight. I was pretty groggy and not sure if I was actually dreaming or what the deal was. And the music just seemed so off and wrong. Can't wait to watch it, but from what I saw, I'm going to have to be in a certain mood or state of mind to see it.

^^^
Definitely weird and bizarre which is why I like it so much. Still have to see the second one though. H3LL I'll do that tonight with Evil Bong... Thanks for the reminder. smile