Re: Horror movies you wouldn't dare watch again -

Hahahaha Evil Teepee, now that sounds interesting. In a movie called Demonic Cherokee. lol

But yup, to each his own indeed.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-25 01:42:35)

Each to their own, but The Exorcist is not a worse movie than any of the Troll movies.

Again each to their own, but I don't understand how someone can call The Exorcist a worse movie than Troll.

If you mean, "I dislike The Exorcist more than Troll" then that is fine, because that is opinion.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-04-25 09:44:37)

I didn't mean to start anything.  We just have to be careful, because it is someone's opinion whether a movie is worse than another.  I get what you mean Scav, and I had those thoughts too, but I do disagree that someone couldn't have that opinion.

On a side note, it is cool there has been more light hearted debate here recently, and I have really enjoyed coming to this forum again more recently.  Seems it has been more active lately too.

On another side note...Grave Encounters 2 has been slammed so much here that I haven't even bothered to watch it.

^ Grave Encounters 2 is a horrible movie, and this is coming from someone who really loved the first one. It's just plagued with silly dialogue and stupid characters who are very unlikeable. I couldn't get into at all.

But who knows, you may like it! smile

I loved the first one, but have seen reviews from too many people that hate the 2nd.  I have tried to make it through so many horrible movies on Netflix that I just can't waste my time...though, maybe if I have someone over it may be worth a torturous watch.  smile  Ahhh...who am I kidding.  Now I feel challenged like when Az was posting about Windigo, maybe I will give it a go.

Ghostseeker wrote:

As for the original point of the post, I'm with Az on Windigo...which he tricked me into watching by posting about how horrible it was!

Hey now, when I say a movie is bad, I mean it!

Here's a few more:
Ax 'Em (1992) (IMDB link)
Ankle Biters (2002) (IMDB link)
The Absence of Light (2006) (IMDB link)  Though I recommend watching this one at least once to see how badly they misuse Michael Berryman, Tom Savini, Tony Todd, and Caroline Munro.  The director didn't even use Savini for the FX!!!  It is a crap festival, but it is worth one watch to see ineptitude taken to 11.

Edit- Ghosty, Don't bother with Grave Encounters 2.  It's just dumb for the first 1/2, and then a rehash of GE1 for the 2nd half.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-25 12:08:53)

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQxNjczOTA2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ1NTY5MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

I'm still taking Prazosin to get over it.

You guys don't know what bad is until you watch Frankenstein's Castle of Freaks (1974)

Double ugh

^^^
Oh yes now THAT was a bad one.
Even worst than Exorcist. Mwahahaha

But I'll definitely watch Grave Encounter 2 anyways, weird as I am I might love it. lol

@DG- Been there, seen that, punched it in the balls.
I might as well watch Blood Mask (movie review).

On another note I saw MovieMaven bought Day of The Dead 2: Contagion on the What have you bought thread - What was she thinking?. I wouldn't but that if it was selling for 1p

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ Grave Encounters 2 is a horrible movie, and this is coming from someone who really loved the first one. It's just plagued with silly dialogue and stupid characters who are very unlikeable. I couldn't get into at all.

But who knows, you may like it! smile

That's funny because I didn't like the first one but thought the second one was pretty watchable! I don't know why, maybe the hype of the first killed it for me, whereas my expectations were then low for the second.

But as for movies I would never watch again - I think those who say something like the exorcist are extremely lucky, it means they haven't seen things like:

S.I.C.K
Fear of Clowns
Plasterhead
And hundreds of others like this that I avoid - they are usually easy to spot.

Maybe not the worst movies ever but I would never watch them ever again. To be honest I didn't truly watch all of these all the way through, I watched them on fastforward (nof all the way through, I have to watch enouh to give some kind of opinion) at some points.

I know this wasn't the original question but other people were saying movies that were too horrible to watch again so I chimed in.

As for movies I wouldn't watch again because of extreme content -

A Serbian Film - I didn't actually watch much if this, maybe 20 minutes in total but I could tell its not for me, there is no redeeming value to trash like that. Something like human centipede ii I would never watch again but at least it gave me a laugh and it can't be taken seriously, Serbian film is just trash and I'd be ashamed to have been an part of it.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2013-04-26 07:23:58)