Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello!

My name is Louie ( The warlock).

I like horror films from the silents to the present. I espacially like the Universal and Hammer horror films as well as the sci fi films of the 50's

Being from the Mradi Gras City area, I enjoy costuming as horror figures at halloween and Mardi Gras.

I have been a warlock, an evil duchess, the Vampire Lestat and a creepy old housekeeper. Looking forward to being a werewolf some day.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/49/shalloweencharacters.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lokking forward to some horror film discussions.

The Warlock

Welcome to the madhouse The Warlock. Hope you'll like the place.
And great shots, wow!!!

Have fun around and looking forward to reading what you'll post. smile

Hi Warlock, welcome to the asylum.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile  I've been to N.O. a few times, love it there.  So much spooky history.

Hey guys,my name's Rima and i'm totally into horror movies,especially the psychological ones,i like night walks&art.

Welcome to the Asylum Warlock!  Your costumes certainly remind me of a few Hammer Films.  I look forward to discussing them with you.  smile

Bonjour, Warlock and Rima, enjoy the stay! Lots of oldschool fans as well as new school so I'm sure you'll both find something to like about this forum.

DirtyGirl wrote:

Welcome to the Asylum Warlock!  Your costumes certainly remind me of a few Hammer Films.  I look forward to discussing them with you.  smile

Look forward to it Dirty Girl.

The Warlock

Hello Whisper/Rima, welcome to the asylum.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile

Hey Rima, welcome aboard the crazy train. Hope you'll enjoy.

Welcome Warlock & Whispers - stick around and have fun. big_smile

Hey gang.

I'm a fan of mostly low budget retro horror and sci-fi that I grew up with, but'll watch just about anything depending on the cast and/or plot.  I do like some of the newer flix put out, but usually it's the indie stuff.

cool

Welcome to Creepland. Have fun around.

@Body-
Hi and welcome to the asylum!  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana!  big_smile

I'm also a bad movie (i.e. low budget) fan!  Heck, I just did a back-to-back Terror Toons 1&2 watch the other night.  Also, a couple of us get on Skype once in a while to just watch bad films so we can riff MST3K-style on them.

Anyhoo, enjoy your stay.

Thanks guy.  old cheese is the best cheese smile  good to meet you.

HEy All,

My Name is Amine, I am a young aspring filmmaker from Montreal, I've been living in Paris, France for the last 3 years.

This year I wrote my first horror film story, and maybe with your help I will get to Direct it

Here is a Link to my Films Indiegogo Page :

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/girls … /x/3142979

A Link to a dedicated Topic in this Forum :

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 88#p655388

The Teaser for the Film :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp3s5WhlXak

Ah ben tabarnak!!! I'm from far east in Rivière-du-Loup so it's very cool to see another one living in Quebec. I also lived in France for 4 years back in the days.

So a very huge welcome to the madhouse. If you see my Ghouls and Demons, send them back to me, they wander around the site and I have too much of them to be able to hold all of them down. lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/943381b96dc9aa6a35cc7733a68b6617/tumblr_mfuyqbiS0k1r93zmho1_500.jpg

Enjoy your stay, there's very cool people in here as you'll see. smile

I speak some French.

Croissant.

Isabelle Adjani.

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir.

That's about it. hmm

You really don't need anything else than that.
Maybe Je veux une bière could be useful too. lol

Ah woooaaahhh, Adjani. What a hottie.

hello horror fans, newbie here, big zombie fan hope to have lots of chats with you all smile

Welcome to the site plan_9! smile

Welcome to the MADHOUSE plan_9. Nice nick BTW, I like the stuff.

thanks for the warm welcome guys, allways hard being a newbie but everyone seems friendly here, great forum guys.

No probs. And no worries for the newbie thing. We've ALL been like you.
Yeah, it's the friendliest place on this face of earth here. So cool I like to call it HOME" And home sweet home. big_smile

I already said hi, Plan9, but I'll say it again.  Hi!  You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer group of people than this site.  We don't tolerate fools (Punk has a demon exemption card lol ), and spammers have a half-life of about 30 minutes.  And as for zombies, we have several experts in that sub-genre.  Not my area, I'm more of a Lovecraft, southeast Asian, and really bad movie guy.  And if you have Skype, a bunch of us hop on during the day/night to shoot the sizzle or watch a film or 2.

I'm currently a film student living in north hollywood who is about to graduate in september currently working on a film hopefully festival bound and i enjoy starwars,videogames,metal,and oh of course movies