Re: Fangoria magazine - when was the last time you bought an issue?

LoudLon wrote:

Just last year.  They had a two-part interview with Nicolas Cage.  Kinda have a new respect for the guy, he's a big genre fan.

Yep, got that one upstairs collecting dust. He's very candid in that interview and talks at great length about his love for the horror genre and how silly Ghost Rider is. It's a great editorial.

Yes a very cool one. Got it too.
The last issue I received [subscribing] is great. Well not many aren't really. smile

^
You a subscriber of Fango Punk and if so how much does it cost in Canada?

About 50$ for a year. Lucky the american dollar is the same as the canadian one now though.

kXnPunk wrote:

About 50$ for a year. Lucky the american dollar is the same as the canadian one now though.

Well that's definitely the way to do it if you're a collector.  That's more than half off when you go the subscription route.

^
It's 75 quid over here which is too rich for me.

Body Electric wrote:

Well that's definitely the way to do it if you're a collector.  That's more than half off when you go the subscription route.

Definitely. And you're sure not to miss one unlike at the store.

i'm really pissed that i didn't have the money to get the 3-d issue a bit ago.

Never bought it I use to read it at the library. Last time I read an issue was five years ago

Last edited by mike3881 (2013-05-11 23:33:55)

Fulcento wrote:

^
It's 75 quid over here which is too rich for me.

at first i thought you meant £75 an issue!! i was thinking WHAT!!!!! are prices that high up north??? smile   i haven't bought any for ages. used to buy every month. i have cut down on my magazine collecting now. used to buy loads of horror film magazines sad only buy regularly now copies of little Shoppe Of Horrors, Cine retro ( subscribe) Scream ( uk) ( subscribe) and Midnight Marquee. sell back issues of Fangoria and other film magazines on E Bay but in the u k only, used to sell europe and other places but too expensive postal rates and had some bad ( even weird) experiences with some jerks.

i use the money i make from it to buy dvd's mostly.

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-05-12 04:06:07)

I would love to subscribe to Fangoria but it's so bloody expensive.  I just follow them on Twitter so all the news they post I can read it right then and there.

I can't even remember.  Too expensive and not that appealing to me anyway.

Last edited by GHOST DADDY (2014-04-04 04:46:08)