Re: Game of Thrones

LoudLon wrote:

I don't really see the Khaleesi giving up one of her dragons, not to this guy who's been insulting her and who she has witnessed being cruel to slaves.  Her dragons are like her children.  I think come the moment of the swap, she's going to kill him and take his soldiers anyway.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/toldyouso.gif

*** SPOILER ***

Yeah Lon...you were exactly right on.  Good call.  I was hoping for something like that, but didn't know.  I like that they actually gave us some finality with something and didn't drag that conflict out for three seasons like they seem to like to do.

What I thought was particularly cool about that scene was that Daenerys sicced the Unsullied on ALL the higher ups, then ordered them to free every slave they saw chained and all that.  You just know that if she ever does win the crown, she'd probably be, like, the perfect queen: feared by her enemies, loved by her people.

I was thinking, after that episode, she is winning me over for wanting her to take the throne.  Now she needs to take the dragons and that army and destroy Joffrey!

Joffrey.  I can't wait for that little prick to bite it, man.  I hope somebody puts his head on a stick.

LoudLon wrote:

Joffrey.  I can't wait for that little prick to bite it, man.  I hope somebody puts his head on a stick.

I'm all for that.

Not that I'm a genius for figuring this out...but if you're like me, and a show like Thrones with all these families gets confusing, there are aides out there like this:

http://i38.tinypic.com/1tv9ch.jpg

Oh that is very cool. Thanks.

MoonRaven wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

I'm all for that.

Same here.

I'm just wondering exactly how that whole scenario will unfold.  hmm

I'm in on this one too, and I given it plenty of thought.

Have watched three season of Game of Thrones TV Show which is too awesome..When I was watched first time on TV I was too afraid because some episodes are too horrible...Awesome Series..I'll start next season soon!!!

I decided to rewatch all episodes from the start yesterday and I'm now up to season 1 ep. 10 Fire and Blood and it's very nice to see them back after such a long time.

kXnPunk wrote:

I decided to rewatch all episodes from the start yesterday and I'm now up to season 1 ep. 10 Fire and Blood and it's very nice to see them back after such a long time.

Thought about doing the same, but really need to get around watching some of te shows i've been putting off for way too long, and a few of the newer ones that just started this season.

Woo hoo!  It finally got around to showing Rose Leslie naked!  I don't normally get excited by that kind of thing (sorry, I'm over forty and have seen women naked before) but ever since she first showed up last season I've been counting the moments. lol

It was just a matter of time.

LoudLon wrote:

I don't normally get excited by that kind of thing (sorry, I'm over forty and have seen women naked before)

Well I sure do get excited for that kinda things. lol

She is so effin hot. 

The tall chick ain't too bad either...if that was her.  I only say that cuz they did some odd cut shots when goin from back to front...though I've heard she has some hot pics out too.

None are hotter than dragon chick though (my knowledge of names is amazing).

Not to push away our female fans (or anyone into dudes)...they have something for you all to look at too.  In fact they show a lot more of the dudes area's than I would expect.

^^^
Hahaha The Dragon chick's name is Emily Clarke and yes she's the freaking hottest of them all.

The tall chick's character's name is Brienne, but I forget her real name off-hand.  It's Gwendoline or something like that.  But you can find nudie pics of her online.  Something about she wanted to force herself to become more comfortable with her own body (she's like 6'3") so she posed nude for some photographer dude.  Not sure why she didn't allow herself to be shown nude in GoT, considering she'd already bared herself before.

Personally I think one of the hottest chicks on the show is Natalia Tena, who plays Osha (the wildling chick who's looking after Bran right now).  She looks pretty dumpy on the show but in real life I think she's a damned good-lookin' woman.

^^^
Gwendoline Christie is the tall girl's name. And yes Natalia Tena is cute but never as much as Emily. Well that what I think.

Emily's cute, but I think she's cuter on the show with the silver hair than as a brunette like she is out of character.  Something about her features work really well with the lighter hair, IMO.

^^^
True. I agree totally.
More words of great wisdom from you my friend. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Hahaha The Dragon chick's name is Emily Clarke and yes she's the freaking hottest of them all.

can definitely agree on that one.

Last episode was really good...starting to see what made me fall for this show.  Wonder if dude really got it cut off.

Last episode was pretty good.

Just found out there's only 10 episodes this season, 2 left.  Feels like nothing even happened and don't understand why the season's so short.