Re: MLB 2013 Thread

Finally the team is looking a little better big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

Reds take the Phillies 4-2. 

OooooooohWEE, them toe tags smell good... big_smile

2 more games to go, chuckles.

I'm just happy this season that we have the same points as my other favorite team, the Jays. And I like the numbers even more. 6 lol

Well medium seasons for both Baseball and Hockey for my teams this year. Devils are the exact same. Bah, I guess it's still good. They entertainmentorize me watching them though, that's for sure. smile

Oh BTW, anybody seen 42 yet???

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-16 16:38:21)

And the Reds sweep the Phillies.
300 TTs to Lon.

Wow, they taste even better than they smelled.  big_smile

<pouting>

Ah, come on!  I totally set you up with a "that's what she said."  Didn't you see the big_smile ?

So disappointed...

^^
Maybe if you did that over on Totally Random with my balls picture...

And I think HQ wants to do some more squirrely films tonight.  Not sure what, though.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-18 09:16:10)

Wow, no one is playing each other so far, besides the Reds spanking the Phils.

wow really disappointed with the angels so far this year maybe spending the hundreds of millions of dollars isn't the answer although i don't know what the answer is at the moment.

Arizona Dbacks keeping that strike alive.  http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-merv/shades.gif

Yankees aren't doing that bad. Well of course, normal, they're THE YANKEES!!! lol

Reds are second in the NLC at the moment with 15 and 12, behind St. Louis and Pittsburgh who are tied for first with 15 and 11 each.

LoudLon wrote:

Reds are second in the NLC at the moment with 15 and 12, behind St. Louis and Pittsburgh who are tied for first with 15 and 11 each.

Reds pulled out a big win against Wainwright last night.  I was happy about it.  smile

I live in Chicago, no one cares about the garbage being put out on both sides of the city

Of for (&($&(&$(&%(&#$(&%(&$(&%&($(
Phils & Halladay get rocked 14-2.  By the Indians.  I'm going to be anally probed by aliens all season long, aren't I?  sad

By Cleveland??? Ouch.

I would make a joke about the Indians being one of the all-time most mediocre teams in the ML but I don't want to add insult to injury. lol

LoudLon wrote:

By Cleveland??? Ouch.

I would make a joke about the Indians being one of the all-time most mediocre teams in the ML but I don't want to add insult to injury. lol

kind of the way the Braves used to be in the Dale Murphy days.  Daryl Strawberry even had it in his contract at one point that he'd never be traded to Atlanta.

Hell, I'd totally forgotten about that. lol

Oh lordy, the Phils are down 9-0 in the 3rd to the freaking Marlins!  Hechavarria (who?) has 7 RBIs already!  Our starting pitcher was Halladay.

Edit- Ended up 15-2, and Halladay has a hurt shoulder.  I should just give all my TTs to everyone now....

Last edited by azathoth (2013-05-05 23:45:58)

I gotta admit that I really don't follow much,
I'm a canadian and here it's a summer sport. Period

But I'll get more into it after the Blackhawks win the Stanley cup. big_smile

Alien-  Phils- Giants start tonight.   Up for 100 TTs per game?

Sure Az, but you will have to take care of the accounting. smile

Your down 100 from last night.  We'll settle at the end.  tongue

Dang, there goes that 6 game winning streak.  Hope I am not down 300 by the series end.