1,876

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Comedown Machine ~ The Strokes

Re: What Album are you listening to?

^ Good album


I came across a CD case from my childhood filled with NSYNC* and BB Mak...So, that's what I've been listening to lately *embarrassing*

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Neil Young - Live At Massey Hall 1971
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Ragged Glory
Richie Havens - Stonehenge
Puscifer - C Is For (Please Insert Sophomoric Genitalia Reference Here) EP

1,879

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Spiritual Machines ~ Our Lady Peace

Re: What Album are you listening to?

The Stooges - Ready To Die (2013) - 7.5/10

It's a solid rock and roll album with attitude. I can't ask for much more than that. Some tracks don't sound all that great, and I have a few nit-picks with the sound here and there, but generally, the album rocks! There's some great songs on it...namely Burn, Ready To Die, The Departed, Gun, and Job being my favorites. Definitely an improvement from 2007's 'The Weirdness'.

Rob Zombie - Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor (2013) - 8.5/10
Great album, and currently my favorite release of the year! Besides like three or four fillers on the album, it has its share of bad ass tunes as well, for example: Teenage Nosferatu Pussy, Dead City Radio, Revelation Revolution, Ging Gang Gone de do Gong de Laga Raga (such a fun line to sing!), and Trade in Your Guns For A Coffin. I'd describe the music as being hard rock, Alice Cooper style with some technological sophistication. It's fun, creepy, psychedelic...and it jams. I'm happy.

1,881

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Little Hell ~ City And Colour

1,882

Re: What Album are you listening to?

SIN SISTER-Switchblade Serenade [2006]

What an amazing Metal band with a freaking hot lead girl singer.

Kind of a more aggressive Runaways with a clearer voice, Joan Jett was more raunchy. I definitely like the melodies they put out impossible not to tap the feet and move your body. They have some insanely ass kicking ones like the title song in which the male back vocals does great Death Metal stuff, Hotsile-Violent which is just that, Beat The Streets which is freaking cool. But my favorite is definitely Make My Day and it truely makes it. smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONuRviQcvTg

And Liv  is definitely insanely HOT as fuck. Which satisfies me. lol

Yup pretty cool band.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-05 09:20:34)

1,883

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Sometimes ~ City And Colour

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Jefferson Airplane - Volunteers
Neil Young - Tonight's The Night
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Pearl Jam - Vitalogy

1,885

Re: What Album are you listening to?

...Like Clockwork ~ Queens Of The Stone Age 9.5/10 the best QOTSA album ever made, and the best rock album I can think of in recent memory

Re: What Album are you listening to?

White Zombie ~ La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol. 1

Can never get enough of some classic White Zombie.

Re: What Album are you listening to?

^ Gotta love White Zombie! La Sexorcisto is my favorite album of theirs. Great stuff. Even though Mr. Zombie hates it, I also really like the Make Them Die Slowly album, back when they were categorized as a "Noise Rock!" band.

Frank Zappa - Guitar
Frank Zappa - Hot Rats
Frank Zappa - Baby Snakes
The Mothers - One Size Fits All
Neil Young - Zuma

1,888

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Darkthone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky

1,889

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Damage ~ Jimmy Eat World

1,890

Re: What Album are you listening to?

AClockworkOrange71 wrote:

White Zombie ~ La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol. 1

Can never get enough of some classic White Zombie.

Best album without any doubt.

Best metal ever, part of the EVIL TRINITY of bands, Celtic Frost, Death and them are part of.

VENOM-WELCOME TO FUCKING H3LL

1,891

Re: What Album are you listening to?

kXnPunk wrote:
AClockworkOrange71 wrote:

White Zombie ~ La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol. 1

Can never get enough of some classic White Zombie.

Best album without any doubt.

Best metal ever, part of the EVIL TRINITY of bands, Celtic Frost, Death and them are part of.

VENOM-WELCOME TO FUCKING H3LL

DISPUTE!!

haha it is a good album though..

1,892

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Hahaha

To me White Zombie's La Sexorcisto is not Metal but truely Punk.
And I know my Punk, I'm one. lol

But the next ones are definitely a great mix of Hardcore & Metal.

That bass chick is oooooooooooh soooooooooooo hoooooooooooot!!! Yum. Gotta watch that live in Germany video I have right now. They rule like mad but even better seeing them live...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/dfe4c6ee43e827d35d000b03da0108fe/tumblr_mijyb84Eq71s4r2peo1_500.gif

To me the beast logo they have is the best EVER!!! Zombie rules.
Damn gotta see Lords Of Salem FAST!!! ASAP even.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-08 19:28:26)

Re: What Album are you listening to?

^ Haha yeah Sean Yseult, White Zombie's bassist is definitely super hot. Nothing like a hot chick who can play a mean bass and some groovy metal tunes! Her new band, Star & Dagger is actually pretty good too. I recommend a listen to " Star & Dagger~ In My Blood"  songs in the link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdZoXx-dCo

My favorite song by the band by far smile

Last edited by AClockworkOrange71 (2013-06-08 20:46:24)

1,894

Re: What Album are you listening to?

In Loving Memory Of... ~ Big Wreck

Re: What Album are you listening to?

@Punk, cool pic of WZ's bassist. I've never seen that one. And hell yeah, she's 'hoooooooot'! smile

Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light

1,896

Re: What Album are you listening to?

AClockworkOrange71 wrote:

^ Haha yeah Sean Yseult, White Zombie's bassist is definitely super hot. Nothing like a hot chick who can play a mean bass and some groovy metal tunes! Her new band, Star & Dagger is actually pretty good too. I recommend a listen to " Star & Dagger~ In My Blood"  songs in the link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdZoXx-dCo

My favorite song by the band by far smile

Woah, thanks for that, that song is definitely damn good.
Didn't even know she had a new band.

I fixing myself up with my favorite Black Flag album now, THE OH SO AWESOME LIKE H3LL Damaged.

The guitar sound is just way too damn great.

Rollins for president!!! lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcoplm4F6g1qb3t39o1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-10 06:44:17)

1,897

Re: What Album are you listening to?

...Like Clockwork ~ Queens Of The Stone Age

Re: What Album are you listening to?

kXnPunk wrote:
AClockworkOrange71 wrote:

^ Haha yeah Sean Yseult, White Zombie's bassist is definitely super hot. Nothing like a hot chick who can play a mean bass and some groovy metal tunes! Her new band, Star & Dagger is actually pretty good too. I recommend a listen to " Star & Dagger~ In My Blood"  songs in the link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdZoXx-dCo

My favorite song by the band by far smile

Rollins for president!!! lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcoplm4F6g1qb3t39o1_500.jpg

Rollins has my vote!

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Weld
Frank Zappa - Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch

1,899

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Superunknown ~ Soundgarden

Re: What Album are you listening to?

I've been killing Silverstein's "This is How the Wind Shifts" recently.