Topic: Resident Evil: Dead Aim

so i finally bought this game the other day, and i started playing it earlier. the game is pretty fun at first, with a new unique style to it that no other Resident Evil game has had. i dont have a gun controler, so i just use the analog. you use a third person view while exploring around the world, and a first person view to shoot the zombies. when i first started to play, i was like holy crap, the cgi graphics are really good. and the in game graphics are good too. the game play is alot of fun at first, but then it starts to get annoing. the shooting style is repetative. there is alot of blood, which is cool, but unlike in other RE games, you cannot shoot the heads off zombies, which i was sad to find out. there are several new additions to the RE zombie/creature family in this game too. i havent completely beaten the game yet, but iv gottn pretty far through it, and iv only been playing for about 3 or 4 hours, so its not a very long game, but its mildly entertaining.

Re: Resident Evil: Dead Aim

yeah i read the reviews when it originally came out a while back not to mention i owned the first version of that resident evil shooter game (it sucked hard) .if this is the same one as i read (takes place in a cruiseship) the reviewer didnt like the game very much and really knocked it for not allowing zombies to go up stairs (he mentioned it was to easy a kill).i myself went out and bought land of the dead :road to fiddlers green on my pc and altho thats not to great either (actually pretty lame) it at least has zombies in it since resident evil decided not to add zombie to their latest ventures-except dead rising

Last edited by skincarver (2007-09-11 00:43:08)

ok well, i finished the game today with a total playtime of a little less than four hours. the story was pretty shitty but the graphics were still very good imo. its very short, and i wouldnt suguest buying it unless your a really big fan of the series like i am. i only have 2   RE games now that i dont own, not including the RE 1,2, and 3 remakes for the gamecube. so im glad i was able to find it and add it to my collection, even though it sucked major balls.

and yes skin it does start on a cruise ship.

deathgate666 wrote:

ok well, i finished the game today with a total playtime of a little less than four hours. the story was pretty shitty but the graphics were still very good imo. its very short, and i wouldnt suguest buying it unless your a really big fan of the series like i am. i only have 2   RE games now that i dont own, not including the RE 1,2, and 3 remakes for the gamecube. so im glad i was able to find it and add it to my collection, even though it sucked major balls.

and yes skin it does start on a cruise ship.

let me tell you straight out-there is no better resident evil than the first remade on gamecube that one was hardcore.i remember the weak section with the sharks in the first one and when they remade it in the gamecube one and i walked into that room i was playing at a friends house looked at him and said fuck this and went back out of the room.the "crimson heads" in that game are psycho.i always held nemesis in high regard as the best til i played that one

iv loved almost all of the resident evial games iv played, with only a fewe exceptions (RE survivor for ps1, and RE gaiden for gameboy) but i do not yet own the gamecube versions of the origional 3 games. i have them for ps, but need to get them on GC