Topic: Anyone get a strange combo of gore and being turned on at times?

Sometimes I'll hear about something messed up, like for example a guy's insides caving in. Then I visualize that and I'm like, "Well actually that's kind of ho..WHAT THE #$#@?!" It's like, why does that even happen? I've heard disgust and the part of your brain that regulates sex drive are somewhat related, and that might happen. It's kind of funny, because I get scared thinking I'm a real sicko, when turns out just to be mental exhaustion or something.

Re: Anyone get a strange combo of gore and being turned on at times?

Good question. Most horror movies clearly tie violence and sex together. It's a genre known for nudity and gore.

No, I can't say I've ever been sexually aroused by gore.

My advice: seek help.

That's why I was fired from my job as a Medical Examiner. Apparently "having a little fun" on the job is "frowned upon". pffft

Well there is a thing where an intense situation gets the adrenaline running, which can lead to arousal if you're with someone.  But that generally doesn't involve gore and violence.  So I'm going with "weird" here.

I find it alot of things arousing but this thread would have to be retitled "Tripod's creepy fetishes" if I listed them all

Just when I thought I was weird because I found certain clothes women wear arousing, you come along and tell me that gore turns you on.

I now feel better.

Baby, i love your name, Baby. Does it turn you on just a little wetly to know I killed two fuzzy bunnies this weekend?

http://i.imgur.com/pRJQAXk.jpg

it poses a good question.. But fetishes are out there and you may have stumbled upon yours.

i swear their are some weird ass threwads on this forum lol