Topic: Gardenofstone Here!

Hey guys, it's me, Gardenofstone10!!!!  I couldn't remember the password to my account and tried resetting it and that didn't work either, lol.  So I'm happy creating a new account and starting fresh.  I missed everyone.  I've been involved in writing a book deeply lately that's why I've been gone for so long.  I'm back now and just wanted to say hello!  Hope everyone is doing well.  I just got accepted back into college so I can finish my Bachelor's degree and finally get something to show for my hard work!

Re: Gardenofstone Here!

Welcome back Garden!  Sounds like you have some great things goin on.

What is your new screen name from?  Makes me think of the witch from Insidious which freaks me out.

It's my favorite Neil Young song.  The Old Laughing Lady is a euphemism for death!

Ok...well, I'm still going to think of the witch, and that's not an insult to your name.

all sounds good man, keep up the good work.

Witch, Death, oh yes, yes.
Welcome back Gardenofstone.

Just SAVE THE DAMN PASSWORD OF THIS NEW ONE IN A TEXT FILE NOW!!! lol

oh I emailed it to myself haha

welcome back, and that is awesome sounds like everything is going amazing!

Thank you and it is.  Finally getting back to school and a real publishing deal really changed the course of my life as before I was just taking retail job after retail job, in the lovely Detroit economy, and was going in circles.  Now I can become the man I want to be, provide for my wife and family and feel proud of what I do.

Welcome back! Wow, how cool is that, that your back in school and getting paid to write. Big congrats on both!!

That is intensely ultra cool. Hurrah for you man!!! Congrats.

It is awesome.  I started self publishing my stuff on amazon last year and i'm still actively selling those and doing freelance on craigslist making pretty good bank and now this deal is going tobe....beyond a dream come true.  Having a college degree to back it all up is only going to make it that much better, thank you Obama for extending the Pell Grant!

If you want, an Admin can change your Gardenofstone password if you'd rather use that.  Let me know, I still am an admin for when I occiassionally pop in and have to put people in their place  lol

^ That's an amazing avatar. Welcome back Garden, wish a few more old school members would return.

Thanks, Suspiria, I'm mad I ever let myself go but life sometimes takes us places without looking back.  Justin, I thought about it and honestly, if it's all good, I'd love to just keep this account.  This has my current email address, my preferred name, all the regular posters know it's me by now and I kinda like the excitement of starting over again in posts.  If I could make a suggestion and please deny it if you have to, but I would love to have my old title back under my name of

PM LoudLon, he's the one that gave me my EVIL one.

And I'm glad to see someone that posts as much as I do.
I feel less alone. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-09 06:29:48)

Oh yeah, I was going on 5 years on the site this July on my Garden account with 14,000-15,000 posts.  Fresh starts never hurt!

Hahaha yeah.
Still amazed I did so much in so little time.

Wonder who's got the most posts here though...

That used to be on the main page, I was the top at one point but now I think The Creature, Suspiria and one other had more than I did.  I'm sure it's still around on the site on one of the links

I know if you click reviews you can see the top 10 contributors to movie reviews.  I'm 6th out of 10.

Last edited by OldLaughingLady (2013-05-09 06:50:21)

Oh that's cool.
Thanks for lightening me up. Not litteraly though. Mwahaha

I like to lighten people up....set on fire, same thing

Well it definitely worked with me. lol

http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/550x/f4/63/9b/f4639b53d8c98b889779ee8ae472fbcc.jpg

my powers do not fail me.  Think of me like Drew Barrymore from Firestarter only without cocaine smile

Hahahaha

Man I love Drew, she's an awesome girl.