Re: What video game did you last play?

All the fatal frame games are similiar in gameplay. Take the camera , aim at the ghost , shoot it.

Fatal Frame games are good to play at night with lights off as the game employed a lot of false scare tactics and creep factor.  You will hear a lot of doors opening/closing , a lot of spooky shadows/shades walking past.  Enhances the creep factor i suppose.

Well I imagine they are. Like I said, only played the first but it creeped me out so much that I wouldn't care getting and playing the 3. But that's just me. lol

And yes definitely you can grab them for cheap. I guess.

Played a good old Riven game earlier BTW. Man nothing will ever beat this game. Not exactly an Horror game but has some scary as mad spots. Like when a huge whale with saberteeth comes banging at your submarine. And a few other things like that.

Adventure game like I'm addicted too. Last Journey anyone??? big_smile

Best of Riven is the little Rollercoaster tram like stuff ride.
Man what a blast!!!

http://www.fisicx.com/riven/images/riven008.jpg

I gotta tell you, for that time, 1997, the graphics were just breath takingly cool.

http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/189745-header.jpg
http://www.fisicx.com/riven/images/riven002.jpg

Donkey Kong Country for SNES

^^^
What an awesome classic this is. smile

The last time I played a Donkey Kong game was on a ColecoVision.  http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance005.gif

Right now i'm alternating between Fallout New Vegas, and Silent Hill Downpour

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Just awesome. As soon as I heard Long Tall Sally in the background and then Power Glove complete the soundtrack, I knew i had made the right purchase. Oh, and of course Michael Biehn!

Got my old Bloodrayne CD out. H3LL, oh damn fucking H3LL that game rules.

So many, but the most recent are:
Sleeping Dogs (it's free on Playstation)
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Gears of War Judgment (a lot of, too)
Tiger Woods PGA 14

^ Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is a bunch of 80's goodness.

It is, I would love to see it as a full retail game instead of just an arcade title.  Not only to reach a wider audience, but because I want more!

^ Now that you mention it, on the news on Tuesday it was said that the creator of Blood Dragon went into a meeting on Monday morning and said he wants to do a full-on sequel to Blood Dragon. So it is on the table, and with the very positive reviews and with it selling well, it could very well happen!

Picked up two new Xbox 360 games:

The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)
Deadly Premonition

TWD is glitchy as the F-word.  Video hitches and locks up, the game stutters during "choice" moments, etc.  I took it back and traded it for another copy, and that one was screwed up, too.  Come to find out it's a flaw inherent to those who use a 4GB Xbox360.  I learned there was a way you can redeem it and get a working digital copy but from what I can tell, it's not being offered anymore.  Which means I'm stuck with a game that is pretty much unplayable.

Deadly Premonition -- the Gamestop clerk told me if I liked Twin Peaks I'd love this game, but so far it's been HUGELY underwhelming, with horrible writing and even worse voice acting, plus the player controls are herky jerky.

Double strike-out this time around.  I wouldn't recommend either game.

I've heard bad about TWD game, I still wanna play it so I have it in my Gamefly queue so if it sucks, whatever right haha

I've heard the game itself is really great, very emotional and dramatic.  And from what I did play of it, yeah, it was definitely off to a good start.  Apparently if your Xbox has an internal hard drive larger than 4 gigs, there's no problem.  But I can't afford a larger HD for my Xbox, so the game is literally unplayable for me. hmm

oh yeah 4 gigs doesn't work for any game now, too many updates and online features.  I have 250 completely filled

Lon, Deadly Premonition is suppose to be "so bad it's good". It's a B-Movie type game, that makes very little sense and just sucks so much people get a laugh out of it. If you happen to play from that point of view, you may get enjoyment out of it.

A spoof of Final Fantasy V on my SNES emulator.

If I ever won the lottery I would buy a top line gaming computer and buy Company of Heroes - I used to love playing that game.

Dead Island: Riptide. Great Game.

bomberman ultra, love this game so much i allways come back to this, zombie mode is the best, who ever gets the most colours wins big_smile

Still playing Walking Dead Survival Instinct. Damn addictive game!!

I'm heading back to Gamestop tomorrow to turn in my The Walking Dead (Telltale Games) disc because the frickin' game doesn't work on Xboxes with 4gb hard drives.  Really pisses me off, too.  I'd been salivating for that game for months and what happens?  Fucker doesn't work.  Hopefully there's some other decent survival horror game I can exchange it for.

I've recently discovered Dragon Age.  Thankfully I new beforehand to download the Equal Love mod so my male Warden can romance Alistair big_smile

Damn LoudLon, that's sucks balls. Malphas The Crow just told me that with XBox, you HAVE to be connected to the net for the games to work. Hey, no wonder, it's fucking Microsoft. Stupid, really. What if U'm going to a cabin in the woods and there's no way to be online there. You're fucked. hmm

NonEuclidian, Dragon Age is my favorite game ever with ALL the Elder's Scroll.

Good old unbeatable classic Starcraft is what I played earlier.
This game never gets boring. The game I'm playing now is from a save that I drag around since 2004. Pretty advanced lemme tell you. ZERG RULE!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m12ob3AOm21rncxlmo1_500.jpg