Topic: Can anyone help identify this movie for me?

Hey guys, this is likely easy for the people in here...

When I was a kid I watched a horror movie, likely on the old TBS or similar channel... I think it was a Freddie movie but I could be wrong... I watched the movie in the early 90's but it was likely made in the late 80's...

In a scene that has been etched in my subconscious memory forever:

A young guy late 20s (I believe with glasses and facial hair) has his hand cut clean off and he wraps his wrist with newspaper and scrambles away into a Bathroom with several stalls...

The Killer then comes in and slowly pops all the stalls opening one at a time walking toward the last stall... At the last stall he opens it up and says something along the lines of 'I got the dead man's hand!' flashes it in the guys face and he throws it, as the scene breaks away into the first stall toilet where the hand lands, and blood comes up from the toilet water as you hear the guy getting killed...

I'm not a huge horror fan but I wanna see this movie again to see that scene and laugh at a movie that has had a lasting image in my mind as a child...

Re: Can anyone help identify this movie for me?

Sounds like a Freddy movie.  Can't think of it though.

I know for sure that is not a Nightmare on Elm Street movie so you can rule those out, but I can't thnk of what it is.

Yeah, definitely not an Elm Street flick.  Not sure what it is, but this much I know.

Is there an echo in here?

Im yankin ya Lon, sort of feels like you're my posse now, backing me up. Let's rule the night. Too fast? I'll take a step back.

A bit too fast, yes.  At least buy a dude dinner first.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mefilacSDf1rdu1ovo1_500.jpg

tongue

Mmmm......., steak!  Dang, now I'm hungry!

How dare you give him dinner first Az, I pretty much called dibs.

On a less stalker note, that looks like a twice cooked potatoe which are so damn amazing.