Re: Worst/Weakest/Least Favorite Movie In a Series

You added good ones there, Bassi.

It dawned on me, how about worst segment of a Horror anthology series, like Tales From The Crypt, Tales From The Darkside, Masters Of Horror, etc.? Could be a fun addition.

Jigsaw wrote:

It dawned on me, how about worst segment of a Horror anthology series, like Tales From The Crypt, Tales From The Darkside, Masters Of Horror, etc.? Could be a fun addition.

And with that, let me think of my least favorite segment in each:

Tales From The Crypt S1 - Lover Come Hack To Me
Tales From The Crypt S2 - The Sacrifice
Tales From The Crypt S3 - Either Spoiled or Loved To Death
Tales From The Crypt S4 - Curiousity Killed
Tales From The Crypt S5 - Oil's Well That Ends Well
Tales From The Crypt S6 - Think it might've been Operation Friendship
Tales From The Crypt S7 - Ear Today, Gone Tomorrow

Masters Of Horror S1 - Dance Of The Dead
Masters Of Horror S2 - The Screwfly Solution

I don't remember Tales From The Darkside well enough to add, and also need to think over my least favorite Are You Afraid Of The Dark episodes per season.

Giving this a little bump if that's okay.

I just thought of The Howling series. Most of the sequels in that series are so bad it could be endlessly debated which is the worst.

I remembered Hatchet III is coming out soon along with V/H/S 2 this year, possibly Jeepers Creepers III also. Two new series eligible for this category and V/H/S for anthologies.

Also I would like to add the Anaconda sequels. David Hasslehoff should just stay away from horror movies, I need brain bleach to forget about Anaconda 4 and Piranha 3DD.

Jigsaw wrote:

I just thought of The Howling series. Most of the sequels in that series are so bad it could be endlessly debated which is the worst.

Not here.  I'd quickly say NEW MOON RISING.

Not seen the any of the howling sequels , will do ,  we'll I seen all the children of the corn movies and all the hell raiser movies expect the last one and sane with the puppet master , not seen  the last easy.

You never know , might like some of the sequel on some level