Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Underdog wrote:
The Creature wrote:

This week and the next are pretty busy and hectic (I graduate high school next week), but I've got everything under my belt and under control, so there shouldn't be any surprises popping up. Hopefully I graduate with nothing but straight A's. At least, that's my goal.

In the meantime, I'm drinking some tasty iced coffee and feeling relaxed. Right on.

Graduating high school is huge, Creature.  Just this year we've had 2 seniors drop out. It's heart breaking! So, congratulations!! Way to hang in there. Don't forget to pat yourself on the back, my friend.

I feel really spirited today. The weather report says it's going to be in the high 70' this wk end. Going to take the kids fishing, BBQ, and just enjoy life.

Thanks, UD! I appreciate the feedback.
It's good to hear that you're doing awesome as well. Enjoy that excellent weather, man!

I'm drunk so I feel very good. 3rd bottle of that crazy wine in a few days. Wooooo!!!

Well if I were to describe my emotions, I supposed they would be considered positive and slightly elevated to a disinterested onlooker.

This 3x a night spammer guy/bot is annoying me.  I can't be funny every freakin' night.

Here in Austria the Wather sucks dicks, and its also Mothers Day(Fuck off)

So, i hang around q Home and watch SUMMER SLAM 1992

floridapossum wrote:

Well if I were to describe my emotions, I supposed they would be considered positive and slightly elevated to a disinterested onlooker.

I'm always interested in lovely ladies emotions, especially if they are happy because it makes me a little happier.

azathoth, believe it or not but I tried to read all the post but got bored pretty damn fast. R2D2 please save us from this bot!!!

http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/90/63/6a51adb6ef55424d846fc6c377fd83a7.jpg

in Love.

You guys know, that iam a PICK UP ARTIST, or no in a better Way, i meet nice Girls, and  kiss them, get their Phone Numbers.

Last Night, i was in my Hometown for a last Drink, and then i saw that Girl, who went to High School with me, and i yes i would say, that there are something like Feelings for her. I feel save when she is around and yada yada, she is a nice Girl

Now i know what you Humans means with this thing called Love

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/eyebrow_zpsdfd2cd0d.gif

Annoyed.  Set up an account on a state job site to look for jobs.  Find some listings, which takes me to a 2nd site where I have to resubmit my info all over again.  2 hours for one damn job app.  At least I don't have to do the state site again.  hmm

azathoth wrote:

Annoyed.  Set up an account on a state job site to look for jobs.  Find some listings, which takes me to a 2nd site where I have to resubmit my info all over again.  2 hours for one damn job app.  At least I don't have to do the state site again.  hmm

I know that damn Thing too

I'm so wonderfully happy.  Been getting good news after good news and capped off my day yesterday with a much needed and positive interview and then a great two hockey games on TV!!!!

Pumping itron the whole Day...makes me feel good

^^
itron, eh?   Impressive!

http://macrobot.co.uk/picts/smll_robotcard.jpg

^^^
MWAHAHAHA Wild.

Glad the sun came back, not that warm but still no more rain. I don't think I could live in the UK or Celtic France at all, always rainy.
I like sunny days, it makes me happy.

Only one thing that annoys me though, the other day I did a low sugar thing and crashed into my DVDs so now I can't find my Wreck It Ralph box. Ahhh well guess I'll find it when I reclassify all the huge amount of them that I own. Got for like 2 hours to do so. Hopefully next time I have one of these I'll crash elsewhere. In the clothes next to my bed for example. lol

^^
Oh for monkey's sake, I'm sending Vampy over to show you how to take care of yourself!  I don't want one of my buddies keeling over.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
MWAHAHAHA Wild.

Glad the sun came back, not that warm but still no more rain. I don't think I could live in the UK or Celtic France at all, always rainy.
I like sunny days, it makes me happy.

Only one thing that annoys me though, the other day I did a low sugar thing and crashed into my DVDs so now I can't find my Wreck It Ralph box. Ahhh well guess I'll find it when I reclassify all the huge amount of them that I own. Got for like 2 hours to do so. Hopefully next time I have one of these I'll crash elsewhere. In the clothes next to my bed for example. lol

I'm worried about you Punk.  You shouldn't play around with Diabetes.

You guys don't have to worry.

My diabete has ALWAYS been this way all my life and it's not because I don't have a regulated diet, do sports or anything. It's just the way mine is. My doc told me it happens to very few of us but it does happen anyways and it happened to me. I tried my best to regulate it the most I could but it was worthless so now I've just accepted it is uncontrolable and I've got to live with these crazy ups and downs for the rest of my life.
And I won't lose my time trying to fix wht cannot be fixed, waste of time.

So yeah, don't worry for me I'll survive, H3LL I survived 400 years like this so I might continue for another 400. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-14 19:38:16)

Doesn't mean we won't worry about you.
But I do get first dibs on urinating on your corpse.  big_smile
(Hey, it's better than monkey pooping lol )

Well ok then.
And yes OF COURSE you'll be the first to piss on it.
If you wanna do it now, it's in the big black one at right. lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb9py4kuaJ1qfvypwo1_500.jpg

I'll be there as soon as this damn headache goes away.  The one thing I can't handle is headaches.  Stick needles in my lung, put a scalpel to my groin, sure.  Headache, I'm a total wuss.

Well I went to see a therapist for my depression. Not only do I have depression, I aquired agoraphobia from not leaving the house alot. I do go out, but not everyday like I want to.
I also told her about my school days and guess what? I might have to get tested due to her believing that I had a learning disability that wasn't picked up. Swell.

Other than that mess, I've been fine. smile

Oh you're as fucked as my cousin. No, he's the worst I know. Borderline, hypochondriac, some bits of schyzo and mysophopbiac like DiCaprio in Aviator though not as bad. But he still manages to deal with it. A positive attitude is the key to everything. And you seem to have that so keep it that way buddy. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-15 19:07:23)

smile

Up top! *goes for highfive, completely misses*

Yeah, I saw you missed. Lemme tell you. lol

http://25.media.tumblr.com/62739bfdddc15183a8967cc8a5b6d4d3/tumblr_mlcx1w7aEu1s7y8efo1_400.gif