Topic: Warm Bodies

So I just watched Warm Bodies last night and I know it's not a horror, but it has zombies in it!  It's a Romantic Comedy, but I must say, I walked in not expecting much but came out pleasantly surprised. 

It is a really great movie and very well thought out with links to Shakespeare smile

What did everyone else think of the movie?

Re: Warm Bodies

Haven't seen it yet but I've read reviews which claim it's not at all the Twilight rip-off many have made it out to be.  I'll probably give it a look.

You're right it's not horror at all, but rather a romantic comedy with Zombies.  And no it's not Twilight either!  I enjoyed it and so did my friend that went to see it with me.  Just don't take it too seriously...

I'm a HUGE fan of romantic comedys and one with Zombies I will definitely like it. AND DirtyGirl liked it so I'm sure I will too. On my watchlist since it got out. Hopefully I'll be able to see it soon. Anyways, should come out on DVD soon so...

Sorry have to go against the flow on this one.  It is totally the Twilight of zombie movies, I eventually turned it off.

I guess you're not romantic at all. tongue
I'm even gonna say that Twilight RULES!!! I love them.
Yes, I'm a bit nuts I know. lol

Here is my review if anyone is interested in reading it   smile
http://www.horror-movies.ca/warm-bodies-review/

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2013-05-14 19:17:35)

^^^
Sweet. Thanks, going now. smile

No, I'm a pragmatist.  LOL

MWAHAHAHA lol

And excellent review DirtyGirl, thanks.

How is your move going Possum? Are you settled in to the new house yet Or still in the middle of packing?

She said she's doing the unpacking of cool stuff. So I guess she's in already.

Hey DG, we're unpacking and settling in.  I'll head over to the picture thread and post a couple.