Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

At least it was a face that caught it. Wait...

Hahaha

Well what a good way I feel just now. Friends stayed an hour, drinking brew and watching Wings VS Hawks on TV. What else do I need to be extremely happy. Not much.

Oh damn yes, wait a second, a naked girl on me. lol

Amen. Sucks being single.

Yeah. But at least, Alexis Texas, Sasha Grey and Misti Dawn are there. big_smile

Oh you. *wags finger*

I currently have a fascination with Ari Graynor, though this stems mostly from Nick and Norah.

Today I applied for a Foster care program and I get to hang out with a 16 year old kid. I've been very bored and lonesome these past few weeks and I wanted to do something productive with my life. His mother was suicidal and he has had alot of alcohol and drug issues hes' still recovering from. But I feel really grateful to be a positive influence in his life. I feel like Spider Man, just being able to help those who need it.

Oh yeah. What a cool movie.
Gotta rewatch this. Which I'll totally do tonight. Good idea. Thanks. smile

Ari, woah Ari.

Tripod wrote:

Today I applied for a Foster care program and I get to hang out with a 16 year old kid. I've been very bored and lonesome these past few weeks and I wanted to do something productive with my life. His mother was suicidal and he has had alot of alcohol and drug issues hes' still recovering from. But I feel really grateful to be a positive influence in his life. I feel like Spider Man, just being able to help those who need it.

That's a wonderful thing you're doing. You seriously deserve a medal.

@Punk
You're welcome.

Along with Ari Graynor, I've been fascinated with Aubrey Plaza as well. Something hypnotic about her.

Tripod wrote:

That is truely fantastic man. It'll give a lot to him but also to you.
A million of thumbs up.

Aubrey's hypnotic indeed Hypno.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-15 20:53:09)

I look forward to it. Tomorrow him and I are going to see Iron Man 3 and get something to eat. big_smile

Last edited by Tripod (2013-05-15 21:17:36)

Awesome. Have fun bro. smile

@Tripod- good work with the kid.  It might sound trite, but helping someone else may be the greatest thing we can do in our lives.  You can show him that world is not all dark and lonely.  It may behard, but there can be light at the end of the tunnel (with monkeys bearing bananas big_smile ).  Respect to you.

I"m awesome today! I got a job yesterday, nowhere special, just a BP gas station/Dunkin Donuts, but it's the break I need to get back on my feet with life

Thumbs up to you bro.

Thank you, sir!

You're welcome my lord.

Okay day, but the morning pretty much ruined the rest of the day. I won't go into it, but I was pretty upset. I'm fine now.

Almost finished packing for the trip.  I got the Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy, the Wii and several games, and a bunch of movies for relaxation.   And Vamps volunteered to drive up smile .

a good Work Out today, now chillin at home and watch the TV Show with Roger Moore and Tony Curtis, dont know the english Name

Well I had lots of fun today with him. And his name is Eric if I didn't mention. We saw IM3 today and I also got him this Indian chief hat with all those whacky feathers on them because he wanted one haha. But I am glad I got to know him, he seems like a cool kid

^^^
That's very cool. Glad you enjoyed and I'm gonna say it again, I admire you my man.

azathoth wrote:

Almost finished packing for the trip.  I got the Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy, the Wii and several games, and a bunch of movies for relaxation.   And Vamps volunteered to drive up smile .

Hitchhicker is just too freaking brilliant. With that in your stuff you can be gone for 3 years and you'd still like it. lol

Just woke up, weird dreams and Succubus as usual. Now drinking my second mug of Expresso and lemme tell you, nothing is as good as that. Oh well aside Jack Daniels and Pinot Noir Red Wine that is.

Just to let you know, here's what my Blood tests look like for 2 days so when I tell you I can't control it, here's the proof. smile

Feeling more free than usual. Just checked everything out of my high school, and I'm in the clear. Graduation ceremony is on Saturday. That's the only thing I have left to attend and then I'm done with school for awhile. Feels good.

Quite happy.  I read a whole 8 pages of my book on a 4 hour ride.  Vamps and I spent most of the time talking and singing songs.  Was refreshing.

^^^
Only 8 pages, man you're slow. lol

But I'm very glad you enjoyed your ride.
Say hi to the Vamp from me. smile