Topic: Jaws blu-ray from Universal

Who else thought this blu-ray is awesome as hell? Spielberg and company did an excellent job with making the film's picture and sound quality look and sound like it was filmed last year yes even the original mono is included for fans and tons of great extras abound with the exclusive "Shark is still working" documentary which is exclusive to blu-ray.

Best blu-ray of 2012 no doubt.

Re: Jaws blu-ray from Universal

Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!
Attention Lon!

big_smile

Do you agree it's the best genre blu-ray of 2012 along with either Rosemary's Baby Criterion Collection and Halloween 2 2-disc collector's edition?

I don't understand this thread?  Finding Nemo is the best picture quality blu ray and bonus features i've seen.  Jaws was just a transfer nothing special.  My wife bought it for me for my birthday.

OldLaughingLady wrote:

I don't understand this thread?  Finding Nemo is the best picture quality blu ray and bonus features i've seen.  Jaws was just a transfer nothing special.  My wife bought it for me for my birthday.

i love pixar movies, great to watch with my family. finding nemo is clasic, my personal fave on bluray are toy story movies, they are making a 4th one soon cant wait.
im still to see jaws on bluray.

Last edited by plan_9 (2013-05-16 09:57:22)

Oh, I have no idea what the Jaws BR is like.  I just like taunting Lon since he doesn't like Jaws.  My nephew loves Cars, but my niece loves the Disney princesses.  I'm more of a Stitch guy, while Vampy also goes with the princesses (best present I ever got her- the Disney Princess Castle.  Oh yes, very good choice.  big_smile )

I think there was a typo up there; you said someone doesn't like Jaws, and I KNOW that's a typo. It's impossible.

And the Blu Ray is incredible. You can see detail you never saw before, and it's packed with extras(I've been waiting years to see The Shark Is Still Working).