Topic: star wars episode 7

sorry if there is a fred here allready, ive tried search button and could not find it.

Anybody looking forward too all upcoming movies, i hear j.j. abrams is up for directing :, and suposed to be of spin movies for boba fett, and han solo. i love the star war movies so i am up for them.

Re: star wars episode 7

I like what JJ has done with Star Trek, so I'm interested to see if he can breathe some life back into Star Wars.  I don't know if I'd be interested in side movies, though.  The "canon" books have some interesting tales post Return of the Jedi, so we'll see what happens.  It would be cool if it covered the invasion by the organic machine things (sorry, forgot their name).

I'm not a fan of Star Trek so I never saw either of the two new ones, but I have seen other J.J. movies before so I know his style. All I can hope for is that he sets up the first movie nicely, then steps away from the second. I think there is other people out there that could do a great job, like Neill Blomkamp maybe. Sure he is young, but I still think he could do something great with Star Wars.

I'd love to see what Josh Whedon could do with Star Wars.

I know it will never happen but I want to see a movie based on the Death Troopers book.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan so I'm def. looking forwards to seeing what they do with it. I agree with what Aza said, I think Whedon could amazing things with Star Wars.

azathoth, yes Whedon would do amazing stuff. So would Tarentino but Sci-Fi isn't his thing. Still happy that JJ does it. Strange though because it's a very well known fact that Trekies and Star Warsians like me fight. So it's weird that he's gonna do both things. Not that I have anything against that.

I've been a HUGE hardcore fan of Star Wars all my life and will be until I die. Nothing beats it for me. Absolutely nothing. So YES, I can't wait.

And they could do a million of them and I'd still be glad to see them.

And yes hellrat, Death Trooper would be amazing. Great book.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7gelr9ZW51ratdino1_500.jpg

I grew up with the original trilogy; Star Wars was the first film I remember seeing at the theater (summer before my 6th birthday).  If Lucas isn't involved, I'm not interested.  It'd be like Romero selling off his dead films and having Eli Roth direct a new sequel.

Totally pass.

LoudLon wrote:

I grew up with the original trilogy; Star Wars was the first film I remember seeing at the theater (summer before my 6th birthday).  If Lucas isn't involved, I'm not interested.  It'd be like Romero selling off his dead films and having Eli Roth direct a new sequel.

Totally pass.

i grew up with the original as well, but lucas left the last trilogy on the shelf for way too long, when they finaly came out it was not a patch on the original movies, apart fom 3.The fx did not fit in with the old movies and if he made them earlier the would have blended more i think.But i recon giving them to someone else we could end up with a more darker and better movie, been some good writers and directors mention for the next 6 movies allready.

Way too long indeed.
But to tell you the truth I don't care they don't match at all the FX.
H3LL Attack Of The Clones has the biggest CGI battle ever done!!!

My favorite of them all is Revenge Of The Sith.
Darker MUCH darker and just brilliant. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-17 09:48:06)