Topic: should i buy these or not

i am wondering what you all think of the following as i want to get these but i want to know what all of you think before i do.

deadly blessing
prison
the nest
from beyond
the burning
the town that dreaded sundown

thanks everyone.

Re: should i buy these or not

Of the three I have seen - Deadly blessing, The Nest and From Beyond, From Beyond and Deadly Blessing are worth getting.

3 of those are on my "to buy" list so I can't tell ya, but I do recommend From Beyond. I watched it recently for the first time and it was awesome.

From Beyond and The Burning are both totally worth getting, and Deadly Blessing isn't all that bad either. So yeah, I'd say them three anyway.

In my opinion Deadly Blessing, Prison , The Nest, From Beyond are all not great but watchable. The Burning is a blatant Friday The 13th rip off but it's ok and as for " The Town That Dreaded Sundown" wouldn't want it if you gave it to me. i know it's not a popular opinion on here but i hated it, saw it ages ago  to be fair but have no desire to see it again.

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-05-18 14:19:46)

From Beyond is the best of the bunch IMO but they're all worth checking out.  The Burning also happens to be one of my favorite slasher flicks.

Those are all good movies.  I am going to pick up The Town That Dreaded Sundown myself.