Topic: The HM Member Awards Winners

The winners of the HM Member Awards are here. So congrants to everyone and a big thanks to everyone for also participating! It was fun and I'm glad you all joined in. The winners are posted below.

CATEGORY 1
Most Helpful Member: Azathoth

Most Random Member: DemonToSome

Funniest Member: LoudLon

Best Staff Member: Meh

Biggest Horror Buff: DirtyGirl

Most Quotable Member: Wolfman and Lon (TIE BREAKER)

Best Avatar: DirtyGirl

Coolest Member: Underdog

Most Dedicated Member: Azathoth

CATEGORY 2:

Most Likely To Survive A Horror Movie: Alien25 and DirtyGirl (TIE BREAKER)

Most Likely To Get Abducted By Aliens: Punk

Member With The Coolest Username: Scavenger of Human Sorrow

Member to Lead a Killer Monkey Invasion: Azathoth

Member To Fend Off A Zombie Horde: floridapossum

All Around Coolest Guy: Underdog

All Around Coolest Girl: thedeadshallrule

Most Creative Member: aceofspades

Kindest Member: The Creature

Re: The HM Member Awards Winners

Thanks for the votes and getting the nod.  Although I don't feel I deserve it. There are a lot of other members here that I feel are more deserving than me!  Never-the-less... * Taking a bow *

congrats to all the winners and thanks Tri for putting this together.

This is one of about four or five forums I regularly visit, and the only horror one.  Great people here.  I like that drama / bashing / trolling is snuffed (cool word for me to use on a horror site...makes me look ingenious doesn't it?  wink) out right away.  There's really nice people here, and really smart people, and people that know horror beyond what is even conceivable.  I thought I knew a lot about horror before I came here.  Now I know that many people here forget more about horror in a day than I ever knew.

Unless it comes to Friday the 13th where I totally schooled Lon on what a great film it is, and he now admits I was right (I'm kidding!  smile  There's some back story there).

So anyway, thanks to so many of you for being great, and making this an enjoyable forum.  smile

So in other words...this voting was rigged and you all hate me!  big_smile

Ghostseeker wrote:

Unless it comes to Friday the 13th where I totally schooled Lon on what a great film it is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/wrong_zps6f147b4a.gif

Funny, I actually just started up Friday part 1 about ten minutes ago. lol

^ That is freakin weird huh?  big_smile  Your spirit musta been talking to me soul!  smile  Ok...just to clarify, they were speaking in a very macho and un-gay way...not that there's anything wrong with that!  We're just not into it.  smile

No, we're not.  Now if you'll excuse me I'm due for a facial.  And I don't mean cosmetic.

SSSSSSSASSY!

Cool, way cool. big_smile

http://media-cache-ec2.pinimg.com/550x/d3/6d/99/d36d996d69a40c60095129dab5809a20.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Awwww thanks guys.  I'll make ya proud, my blade is always sharp, my quiver always full, and my guns are always loaded!

Thanks everyone for the votes!  I promise to keep the sexy Ingrid avatar for a while...   So does being the biggest Horror Buff mean that I am the biggest freak even amongst the other freaks?   Hmm...   My friend Zack will love that I won.  And he is the biggest Horror Freak I have ever known.  I love to go see Zack and just talk for hours about movies.  I also love to come on Here and discuss any subject or movie and there is always someone who knows what I am talking about!  In real life I only know a few people that even watch Horror.  And they certainly don't want to talk about which director is better, or which movie has the better effects, or which movie has the best characters....  That is why I love talking to all of you!   So, thanks so much for the nomination and award.  smile

Btw...  I think it's time we did another HM list.   I was thinking top 100 zombie movies.  I think we could even make it to 200!

Funniest member, eh?  I'd have preferred "most good lookin'" but what the hey, I'll take it. smile

No Price for me!? sad

DirtyGirl, yes, that'd be cool.
Was also thinking of a Vampires one.