Re: Stanley Cup 2013

Boston is looking good going in to tomorrow's game.  Tonight's Ottawa/Pittsburgh game should be whatever.  That series isn't as exciting.  Tomorrow, both Cali teams play, Wings/Chicago, and Boston has the potential to sweep and go to Round 3!!! Going to be an exciting day of puck tomorrow.

Yeah, Boston will make it. I'm sure. Well I freaking hope. lol

See I like the Pinguins, damn Crosby man.

But I wanna see the Wings or the Hawks against Bruins.

Well Crosby killed the Sens once more. That guys makes some insane plays and moves. A true show to watch.

7-3 man, they destroyed them.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-22 23:21:02)

The Wings worried me.  Still do.  The fact that NHL.com had that stupid article after game one, about how the Hawks have replaced the Wings as an elite team...to me was part of a conspiracy.  I mean, why post that after a game one?

^^^
True, that was very weird.

^ Well said brother.  Yeah, that kinda sums it up..."That was very weird."  smile  Funny you know what I'm talking about.

I eat NHL news all day long. That's why. big_smile

Go Bruins and Wings tonight!

Go B's...

Hopefully my Hawks will get back from behind.

But go Bruins indeed.

Sorry New York...

I wasn't really cheering for either Rangers or Bruins, but am glad the Bruins won easily so they will be fresh to take on the Penguins.  I do not want Penguins to win, though common opinion would be they're favorites.

I hope the Hawks can turn things around.  I'm not optimistic but am hopeful ya know what I mean?  10-15 years ago, a 3-1 series lead was almost insurmountable.  Now coming back from that is common...happens frequently.  Though, again, I'm not optimistic the Hawks will be able to.

Well they did tonight and I'm very happy about that. YAY Windy city YAY!!! big_smile

Bruins VS Pittsburg will be great to watch. And of course I'm on Crosby's side, hey, dude's canadian so. Hahaha

Nova Scotia has to be proud of this scoring machine.

This is actually the first Hawk playoff win I've SEEN this season, as this is only the third Nationally broadcasted Hawk playoff game so far this playoff season, and they lost the first two.  Since I don't have cable I can only see them on broadcast TV, unless I go somewhere with cable which I would, if need be.  So...sweet!   

Like I wrote before, I'm not jumping for joy.  I am trying to hold in my excitedness...as we wait for game 6.  Which I am still not optimistic about...but I'm hopeful.  Especially with the power play clicking, the penalty kill still kicking, and we finally got some EFFFIN pucks past Howard!

So back to the motor city and I really hope we can steal one.  If they stop disallowing goals and other things go our way...who knows.  Maybe a game 7?  Again, I'm not optimistic, but hopeful

Punk - Don't blame you for rooting for the Pens and Crosby.  I root against them, unless they face a particular team...and I won't talk bout that.

^^^
I am always hopeful til the end too.
Might sound brutal but I hope Howard will get a painful hurting that'll put him out for the rest. lol

But I'm very happy about what's up this year. Freaking good hockey games.

No...I hope Howard can stay in and just lets some pucks past.  Heck, if they'd just stop disallowing goals that should be goals, this could be a different series.  We need Crawford to play sharp.  Rest of team to play their game, a lot of shots, and fluster Howard...get some past.  Keep up with the special teams.  I just hope they can steal one and get it back to Chi Town!

^^^
Hahaha yeah, I know and these goals disallowing is very annoying.
I was just kidding, makes the games harder and doing so makes them better to watch.

I know what ya meant brother.  Man Crosby looks S I K !  He is on another level.  Enough bout them though...go Hawks!  My boys are pissed and they're lookin to take it to the Wings.  smile

Yeah truely a stage up. He's at the Bad Boss at the end of the level, Gretsky being that Bad Boss. lol

Go Hawks indeed.
Hahaha your boys are funny.

I'm behind the winner of the Stanley Cup this year.
Whoever it might be. I'm sure I'll win. Mwahaha

Wow!  All tied up...game 7!  You think it was crazy watching it, try just listening to it.  That was insane.

Been a long while I didn't do it. Used to like it. But wednesday I'll watch it on TV for sure.

I still don't care for the Kings at all. H3LL I don't even know what's going on in this one. lol

Wings/Hawks going to Game 7, I can't wait! Tomorrow is going to be so intense.

Damn newspaper that said it was wednesday. Lucky I realized it was yesterday and finally got to see it on CBC. Damn medias that lie.
But what a game it was. Still can't tell who'll win. So it's really gonna be a freaking cool one to watch. OR listen for Ghostseeker. big_smile

^ No, planning on going to my parents so I can watch it!  smile

Oh damn YES BABY YESSSsss!!!

Hawks won in overtime. So happy. that's aside the goal they refused in 3rd though. But man, what a great freaking cool game it has been.

WOOOHOOO Time to paaartyyy!!! lol