Buried Alive - Donald Pleasence

Re: Horror Movie Connection

Donald Pleasence ~ Halloween

Halloween - Kyle Richards

Kyle Richards ~ Eaten Alive

I have a buddy coming to the forum to promote his horror movies.  They rock!  His name is L. Gustavo Cooper.  Give him a warm HM welcome!

Hi! Thanks Florida Possum! My name is Gustavo and I am a filmmaker. Last year the horror world was kind to me and i premiered my first short #Velvet Road the film went on to do very well and got a national distro through Fearnet.  (link here) http://www.fearnet.com/shorts/velvet-road

We are in the beginning stages of making the SHORT into a feature and feel that this story should be told. That being said I just wrapped my first feature Copiii The 1st Entry! This is a feature film based on Romanian folklore that dates back to the 1500's. The film follows a couple that comes into contact with a mythological, paranormal entity.  www.copiiithemovie.com

Please check out the films! WE are looking for Bloggers and horror friend alike for support in our endeavor. We are indie film makers based out of Florida.  http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/eeriefalselight/Copiii_Final_V2_WEB_zpsf2b3e2d7.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/eeriefalselight/Poster05REV02_zps9f0465df.jpg

As requested, I'm here.  So, where is this guy? 

Yo!  L!  Where you at?

EDIT -- oops, there he is.  Welcome!

Dork!!!

His stuff is soooo good.  Lon where is TDSR?  She will love Velvet Road?

Okay went to Daph's site and left her a message to come see this.

Thanks loudlon!

I dunno, Pam.  Haven't seen Daphs around for a bit.  But I think she's still going to school right now so her visits tend to be sporadic. hmm

Lon, was gonna tell you to check your inbox, but realized Meh was using his real name, so I pm'd him as soon as I figured out who he is.

I just noticed -- that's twice you've called me "dork" today.  What's up with that?  I'm not a dork.  I'm the Lon Lon Man.  And the Lon Lon Man is not a dork, he's awesome, and cool, and kick-ass, and awesome.

Lon Lon?

What what?

Eaten Alive - Marilyn Burns

Marilyn Burns ~ Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Gunnar Hansen