Re: Last Documentary You Watched?

I saw on crackle a documentary on H.P. Lovecraft

Just watched Sci Fi Boys on Netflix instant watch. If you like Harryhausen and/or early sci fi movies it's pretty interesting.

Runaway Slave - About black conservatives.

Watching = Lost Angels - Skid Row is My Home = right now.  Interesting.

Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie moments for about the 1,000th time.  It's just a really fun doc, loaded with grue and scares and entertaining interviewees.

most evil men and women in history, and wow these people ,are f****d  up, great doc if not seen, quite old now but watch it highly recomend.

Bravo's 30 Scarier Movie Moments and Bravo's 13 Even Scarier Movie Moments.

The Most Evil Men In History - Vlad the Impaler (The real life person that Dracula was based off)

Very disturbing character, but interesting at the same time.  6/10.

A very cool thing about 70-80 Disco and Black people in the music back then. Pretty nice and interesting and informative watch. Bogart was a wild man.

THE WAR THAT MADE AMERICA
France VS UK

Animated by the fantastic Graham Greene.

Incredibly cool watch. Oh yeah.

the documentary on Crpsey from New York.  Always been interested in seeing this but never could get my hands on it.  Now it's on Netflix so of course, I'm watching!

Ancient Mysteries: Bigfoot

^^^
Sounds nice. VERY nice.

One about Elli Kazan. Wondeful actor, H3LL, A STREET CAR NAMED DESIRE!!! WIth nice interviews with other great actors, Al Pacino is one of them. Pretty damn cool one. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-12 20:29:11)

National Geographic one about some Tornado plane scientist. They are freaking insane to go in the middle of these storm aboard a plane but the data they get is pretty valuable. So hats off to them.

documentary on HH holmes....

The Weight of Chains Part 1 and 2.

I wish I didn't, politics just pisses me off.

PROUD FISTS

Documentary about kids boxing to gain money for their managers.
Sick, really, felt bad for these kids. Extremely hard and touching one.

Left me wondering why stuff like this happen. sad

Something about Karla Homolka. She might have been a crazy criminal but she is far from bad looking.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OqO7i5xWFe0/TaJyTSwucfI/AAAAAAAAAEM/mTOeESeRqXA/s320/homolka.jpg

A very interesting one about Carbon Nano Tubes.
Was very freaking cool.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7419ef7d5ad0e14cf11c719e5093c209/tumblr_mffrpjUz221rog5d1o1_500.jpg

I watched about 100 of those TED Talks Lectures on Netflix.   Take the good with the bad..

Something about Chimps. Cool. These dudes are great.

Extremely interesting on on the D channel about barges boats.
There were making an incredibly touchy cable operation. I like the look of these, amazing.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/08/ad/08/08ad0851415583c7c1d6814194e9aa14.jpg

Through the Wormhole:  Do we have Free Will.  I've read what Sam Harris has to say on the subject...this was a bit more balanced...but I still think that in the sense that we think we have, nope...it does not.

Masters of Horror - 8.5/10

A pretty solid documentary hosted by the great Bruce Campbell that features iconic horror directors talking up front about some of their greats. This doc was especially interesting to me due to several of the films which featured more in-depth conversation from the filmmakers (Craven, Carpenter, Landis, Hooper, del Toro, etc.) included some of my all-time favorites...Night of the Living Dead, An American Werewolf In London, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, The Thing...

The Making of the Death by Sexy album from the Eagles of Death Metal...if only all albums were this fun to make.

Something about Supernovas. With Hubert Reeves power. The guy is damn cool and I like his beard a lot. smile