Topic: Anyone Watched Iron Man 3??

Hello Guys,

I am harry & watched a lot of movies till a day...Now I want to watch iron man 3 but I want to know about the story firstly...Anyone watched this movie??? If yes then please share the story about this movie...

Re: Anyone Watched Iron Man 3??

Yes, I've seen it.  Basically:

Tony Stark/Iron Man challenges a terrorist called The Mandarin to a fight when Stark's old pal Happy Hogan falls into a coma as the result of an explosion Stark thinks The Mandarin caused.  In the meanwhile, a scientist Stark blew off thirteen years ago is back with a project called Extremis, which turns its subjects into something akin to nuclear-powered human weapons with rapid regeneration ability and super strength.  After Mandarin blows Stark's house up, Stark finds himself crash-landing in the middle of nowhere, where he's left with a damaged and de-powered suit, and discovers that the explosion he thought the Mandarin caused was actually an Extremis soldier who malfunctioned, so he sets off to take down both The Mandarin and the scientist behind Extremis.

That's the nutshell version.

Wikipedia has a nice sum up, too, lol.  I thought it was a horrible movie.

It was alright a bit to long imo. I wish they hadn't turned the Manderine into what they did. I thought they said ultron was going to be in this movie. They should of saved the manderine for the next movie.

Anyone else wish Pepper's character had died.

I thought it was a great start to Phase 2 in the MCU. Some characters roles turned out to be disappointing with the direction they were going but it does have great action and it is a good follow up to The Avengers. Also stay after the credits for a funny post credits scene with a familiar character that brings an unexpected laugh.

Lets be honest here, the plot twist halfway through sucked.

I actually got a pretty good laugh out of it the first time I watched it, but the second time I realized, yeah, that was a cheat.