Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

UltraViolence wrote:

The last TWD.

Mainly been watching the non horror tv series, The mentalist lately.

That's one I cannot stand. No idea why though.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-02 06:00:42)

The Walking Dead.

Zombieland, and no it wasn't good.

Bates Motel.

It wasn't bad. It kinda threw me for a minute or two that it's set in modern times.

Monsters Inside Me is kind of cheating, but it's a good show anyway.

Boris Karloff's Thriller, one of my all time TV horror shows.

Bates Motel....I love this show so much!

GRIMM's blonde said everything. Witch is Dead, now she's back. And you have seen nothing yet. What an amazing ending.

Et voilà... smile

The Walking Dead, Season Three, the first two episodes "Seed" and "Sick". I'll be trying to get caught up on Season Three slowly but surely.

Hancock Grove

The Walking Dead, Season 3.

Episode 3: "Walk With Me". Wow! That was quite a change in scenery and characters. A lot of very interesting story developments here. Fun episode.

Episode 4: "Killer Within". Without spoiling or giving anything away, this episode was just damn intense!

Episode 5: "Say The Word". Oh shit. Rick is totally going off the rails of the Crazy Train.

I can't wait to see what happens next. Season Three is already gold, in my opinion.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-05-29 16:02:06)

Just finishing up season 3 of the Walking Dead. So far it's the best season.

Oh yeah The Creature, episode 4 was so damn wild.

And I agree Theli, best one so far. Can't wait to see what season 4 will bring up. Too long to wait though.

I hate the long waits.
The season ends to early in the spring and we have to wait until fall sad

I finished it off yesterday, great ending to the season. Honestly I had almost given up on the Walking Dead last year, I'm glad that the creators pulled their shit together. The second season was a little rocky in the beginning and I wasn't blown away by the first season. But it gets progressively better. The second half of season 2 is great, and season 3 is even better. Can't wait for season 4 now.

Watched all of the first season of American Horror Story. It's a pretty addictive watch once you're started. I was a little turned off at first by the semi-soap opera like story, but as the story unfolds it gets more interesting, and also more humourous.

I picked up The Veil on DVD recently and watched the first episode. It's a sort of horror/weird stories series hosted by Boris Karloff. First story was of a woman aboard a ship who has preminitions which may ultimately doom or save the men aboard the ship. This one actually featured Karloff in a role in the episode itself.

Last edited by Theli (2013-06-11 23:20:21)

Watching The Walking Dead season 2 for the fifth time or so.  All three seasons of the show have been good but the second is easily my favorite so far.  Just so much internal conflict, heartbreaking deaths, etc.  Most folks complain it's the slowest season (I read one review where the writer called it "frustratingly slow") but I like the deliberate pacing, how it lets stuff unfold, how it lets the drama and conflict build.  Hey, sue me for having an attention span. lol

Last edited by LoudLon (2013-06-12 22:51:14)

The Munsters

I've just started season 1 and there's been alot of really funny memorable episodes so far. Theres also only about 2 seasons in the original run so I should be able to finish it up pretty fast. Really fun and creative show, can't wait to watch the rest of it.

HANNIBAL

Man last night was so Psycho it was nuts. Not Bloody really but it made my head spin really. What an amazing storyline it's got, you NEVER know what to expect. Very glad about this show, it truely delivers wonderful everything. Especially the acting. Fabulous.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-14 07:06:49)

FINALLY watching Under the Dome and it's amazing so far!

Finally finished up Hannibal. Love it so far. Twisted and gruesome.

ugh, double post.

Last edited by Ms.Gorefiend (2013-07-01 17:34:51)

I caught a couple episodes of The Twilight Zone (the original series) this evening. Unfortunately, I missed the traditional 4th of July marathon of classic Twilight Zone re-runs, so now I'm back to recording the random episodes that are broadcasted on the SyFy channel at 4 am in the morning. Basically, they function as space-fillers, which is a shame because The Twilight Zone is one of my favorite television shows and I'd like to see them on more often.

Or maybe I should just get a job so I can buy the seasons. That might work, too.

Dexter Se8Ep6.

I finally have started watching Bates Motel, and being the huge Psycho fan I am, I really care about the Psycho franchise.

But my opinion? Well...I'll write up a review, and post it up here soon enough. But I do have an interesting view on the show.