Topic: Win Greys Anatomy Season 2

Greys Anatomy Season 2 is up for grabs. Only Manly Men can win tongue gotta love that. Since we all know us men here are the manliest of manly men!

http://www.avixion.ca/118-Win-Greys-Ana … n-DVD.html

Re: Win Greys Anatomy Season 2

My wife just started watching this show out of nowhere.  She's only seen maybe 3 episodes, but I swear I've now heard that fucking song 8 dozen times.  It sounds like a band that used to be around called The Sheila Divine, but it isn't them.  Crazy world wink

rofl.... and jargen that is one bad ass avatar you got!!!

Thanks smile  I wish I could take credit for it, but I found it somewhere online while searching for odd pictures.

haha its still bad ass.. kudos to you for finding it. I dig it! Just as a heads up you can also win Greys Anatomy here http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9901.html on our sister site smile

Nice, thanks!

I went ahead and entered, even though I'm cautious about entering for giveaways since I'll be moving in late October.  I would hate for something to never find its way to me, you know?  I still can't believe how much stuff you all give out...it's really impressive.

its something that quite seriously makes me feel good. Its why i do it. A little tip for yuh, I will be giving away 10 copies of the new PLATINUM edition SCARFACE dvd set next week smile Our readers will have copies before you can even buy it.

Not sure if your a scarface fan but I am lol.

Scarface is the only movie to give me nightmares smile

Scarface is an excellent movie that I haven't watched in over 2 years.  Just seeing it mentioned now has me wanting to see it again.  Platinum edition sounds like they really can't go anywhere else with it, so I'd assume it to be packed to the gills with stuff.  Very cool smile

I liked Scarface the first time I saw it.  After long it gets really boring and feels like its been running for 2 hours but in reality its been running for 30 minutes.  I dont know, a lot of people have been comparing it to the Black Dahlia which is something I really want to see.

I had to check to see if this was still going on.  My wife has now moved from casual watcher to straight up obsessed with this show, though she's never seen the first 2 seasons.  Needless to say, this is love leverage smile

i used to watch this show. might as well enter still free

I've heard good things about it and seeing as this is free, why pass it up?