Topic: Heart or Head?

I have been in a dilemma for the last month deciding whether to stay or leave in a relationship.

It's been a problem of listening to my head or my heart.  My head tells me to go, my heart tells me to stay.

What should I do....?!

Re: Heart or Head?

If you still love the person, stay, if you don't go away.
Most of the time, in situations like this the heart doesn't realize exactly what you truely feel. He's a smoothie.

Go for the money.

Before you decide, have you actually talked to the person?  Do they know you're unhappy in the relationship?  If so, then you should probably call it off.  If not, you need to let them know you're unhappy and see if there's any way to salvage the relationship, if you even want to salvage it.

If there is any form of abuse leave the relationship. Otherwise discuss with them your feelings about your relationship with that person, if you haven't already. Do what's right for you.

Last edited by Theli (2013-05-29 13:22:34)

it's always the flipping heart with me .i wear it on my sleeve because i don't know any different and i never listen to my head because there is nothing in it =I

I say go with your head.  Your head (Instincts) tell you "what's the right thing to do?" Whereas your heart (emotions) get in the way.

Personally, if I would have listened to my head versus my heart. I would have had a whole lot less heartache, and troubles.

Underdog wrote:

I say go with your head.  Your head (Instincts) tell you "what's the right thing to do?" Whereas your heart (emotions) get in the way.

Personally, if I would have listened to my head versus my heart. I would have had a whole lot less heartache, and troubles.

Yeah I feel the same way, but sometimes there is a pull you can not escape..