Re: What makes you happy right now?

A damn bunch. Over 1000. But I don't have any brother, sister or anybody else living here so I have to do it myself.

Ah well, it needed a better organizing anyways so.

What makes me happy is there is no shortage in cheap labor around here

I'm happy because so much bad crap in my life is in the past and looking forward never seemed so positive.  I'm lining up a high paying job, i'm at the best point i've ever been with my wife, i just did dishes and cleaned so i feel accomplished in that respect AND I'm watching The Sopranos...win!!

I'm happy because I almost finished reclassifying my DVDs, damn took a while, got way too much. Only missing replacing the piles like they were. I also realized that 3/4 of my collection is Horror. Can't say that I'm surprised. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-31 21:33:21)

I just finished I 6k run under a hour!!!!!!! Now I'm going to get waisted yeah!!!!!!!!

Getting wasted is the story of my life. lol
Actually drinking a very tasty Blood Red Spanish Wine and it's doing it's job pretty well I can tell you.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-01 00:49:21)

Marshall will be here on wendsday via c-section because he is transversed and is as stubborn as his daddy wink I cant wait to hold him in my arms. I love him already and I havent even held him yet

^^Congrats Ms./Mrs. Biteme. smile

What makes me happy now? Mae Whitman *sigh* Gosh golly, she's just the bee's knees.

Nice revengebiteme have fun with him.

Bee's knees Hypno, huh??? That's the weirdest thing I heard recently. lol

IT'S PAY DAY WOOOHOOO!!!

I'm happy because June is already off to a great start and I can't wait to see what else it brings!

Happy because my Hawks won yesterday. Wooohooo!!!
Can't wait for the next one. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-02 18:58:49)

I'm happy because news of Marvel's Dr. Strange movie. I think Joe Manganiello would be the perfect choice to play him. although he played flash thompson in the spiderman movies its fine because chris evans played the human torch and no one complained about him being captain america. im just exicted for all these new marvel movies.

Eating.

Sent in my paperwork for passport renewal,in the hopes I can afford a vacation next year.

The 2 new movies I got. smile

Sin City, pizza, and beer.

What makes me happy:

Looking at clouds during twilight smile  It puts me in a state of AWE

Kip, my younger daughter just bought my Christmas present!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/357/b/8/little_werewolf_infant_by_werepups-d5oyu95.jpg

^^^
Ooooooooooooooooooooh, way too cute!!! Damn, kids are awesome.

That's what makes me happy now, coming back from mom's and she has my little bro's girl with her for a few days. Incredible how well she talks now. A HUGE different with the last time I saw her. Miss Meredith Baby just rules. She is way too cool. She's gonna be 3 years old in october but she's as wise as a 6 years old. big_smile

SHE'S THE BEST!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-07 18:16:01)

The new QOTSA album came out and I got the deluxe edition vinyl, NIN released a new single and are touring to Toronto soon, I got Third Eye Blind tickets that are 4th row, and I am going to see Big Wreck and The Reason, and I get my diploma in 3 days...great week!

Cool, another Big Wreck fan.  Pissed me off when they split up back in '02, glad they got back together.  They're latest album sounds as good as their old stuff, like they never missed a beat.

Yeah, they are great. It is a Canadian band they all broke up in the early 2000's, I have no clue why. haha.

Petting puppies smile

The day is flying past! smile

Just a great all around day despite me still feeling a little sick!