Topic: The MOST HARDCORE HORROR Movie for the Fans!!!

Hi,

I’m an independent filmmaker putting together a feature, found footage, slasher movie.  My goal is to make something that will appeal to the audience demographic that embraces very violent, gory and boundary pushing horror movies.  I’ve posted my campaign promo below and just wanted to know if anybody had any input about what they’d like to see and what would appeal to them that might help me better tailor my campaign to the tastes of my potential audience.  The fans’ interest enjoyment is close to my heart and any insight anyone might have for me is appreciated!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/watch … 0861#share

Re: The MOST HARDCORE HORROR Movie for the Fans!!!

You should read this.

We're a close-knit web community, not advertising space.  You'll find we can be a hugely supportive community IF you take the time to let us get to know you first, and that includes hanging around and participating in some discussions, showing us you're not just here to grovel for money or support.

Normally I'd delete such a post and slap a ban on you, but I guess I'm just feeling generous this morning. smile

Take for example getken with Normal and Exhumed and also LordofTears. BTW, where the H3LL is she, I miss the girl, she's very cool...

But yes, what LoudLon said.

Hey Lon I propose a new guideline for movie promos.
If they don't post again within 24 hours of their original post we slap them with the banhammer and kick their project into oblivion.
If their second post is also pimping their shit it's an instant ban.

Sounds good to me.  Meh should work that into the new user registration page.

Talk to tommy-  here is my advice... Take some time and write a good script with intelligent dialogue in it.  There are a million films out there that are gory and shocking so you will never shock us with over the top gore but you ca shock us with a good story that has emotion and intelligent banter as well as gore.  Here are a few good examples of that... The girl next door, dead girl, and inside. 

Good luck and work on that script!

Cap Howdy wrote:

Hey Lon I propose a new guideline for movie promos.
If they don't post again within 24 hours of their original post we slap them with the banhammer and kick their project into oblivion.
If their second post is also pimping their shit it's an instant ban.

Great idea Scary Sir.