Re: We miss Az

markus wrote:

AZ is a good monkey, so you shouldn't bann him

Truer words have never been spoken.

Bad man ban monkey sad

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/09%20sad%20monkey.jpg

Good pig gives rides!  smile

http://www.thinkingmakesmeugly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/monkeyridespig.jpg

That's your transportation to work everyday? You really hog the road.

I'm a happy monkey since our happy monkey is back! big_smile

where did az go to make a we miss az thread?
I hope you wern't sucked into one of those weird horny monkeys ass, you know the ones that suck their own pickle LOL

*edit
monkey not money
money and monkey yeah grind my music machine

Last edited by DemonToSome (2013-02-14 19:00:39)

Where the H3LL are you hiding HM Monkey Knight???
Been a damn long while... Hope you're in good shape and that your life is back into good shape. But come back, I laugh much less when you don't show up.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_h21BxFaWQJo/RlqjT5IRxNI/AAAAAAAAAQc/RN8seSO7cwM/s400/monkey..i+sure+do+miss+u.bmp

Unless I missed something, my understanding was that he was going to be taking a couple weeks' break with the in-laws...?  I could be wrong.  It's hard to keep tabs on a dude who lives and breathes all things monkey. hmm

I think he came back from the in-laws already.

Yeah he did but still a while since then.
Hopefully the SPAMMERS didn't get him down. lol

Just wondering, used to have him all the time here so...

Maybes he is in hiding planning some kind of Rise of The Apes scenario.

Certainly. A major Panda Tank attack with him up front with a can of lazers. I miss my Lord, he declared me apprentice the other day.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma6s5wlGba1rsp52lo1_1280.jpg

Maybe (hopefully) he's doing some of this...

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a490/Ken_Willinger/monkey-peaking_zps53107eb0.jpg

Go for it Monkey Boy!!

Hahaha yes. Sure hope so.

But I really have no idea if Vampy has big boobs like that though. big_smile

Sorry to bring this ol' thread up, but I randomly stumbled onto it and was curious about the... err... one with hidden powers.

How the hell did something like that come about? I think I remember Lon getting hit with a ban from him once, it just seemed bizarre. Thought it was a joke at first.

Yeah...best if you just leave that one alone.  That time of year though.

Yeah, this one the name better not be mentioned is incredibly freaking weird.
I guess he/her is an extremely great hacker to be able to do all that. Freaky...

Haha, couldn't help but be curious. It just seems ridiculous. Like a forum legend. But I've seen enough horror movies to know when to leave something alone tongue

And yeah, Punk. But if this has been happening for a long time it got me wondering... why bother. I assumed it was a glitch or something.

Last edited by Chomper (2013-09-16 19:13:11)

Happened last week and he/she made lots of crazy posts. Even told me that I'd have regrets. Regrets for what??? No idea. lol

@Chompski-
No joke, it's running on 4-5 years now (Lon can correct my calendar math).  I got banned here I think twice, Lon twice, The Captain once, and Meh once (yeah, bossman ?!) OK, that was kinda funny the messages we got. Over on Skype, it is equally bizarre.

It/he/she/whatever runs from October to December, and is annoying.  Don't say the name and you seem to be OK.  Say the name and be booted.  (OK.  That was a fun one.  An annoying kid named ALostBoy thought he was all bad-ass and kept playing.  I think his total ban time added up to weeks.)  And the real fun part- not even Meh can unban you until it's up.

Ghost in the machine man.  We tracert's and NMAP'd his butt to....
Antarctica.

Edit- biggest thing-
Don't mention the name.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-09-17 01:09:11)

Yep, he's unbannable (notice how it says "banned" under his user name but he still posts, anyway?), he can ban people and he can edit and/or delete their posts, as well.  As Azzie, said, don't mention his name and he tends to leave you alone.  But if you even make a smarmy quip about him -- even if you do so without dropping his name -- he'll be all over you.  So long as you don't poke the bear, he'll leave you alone.

ANTARTICA??? Damn man hahahaha.
Ghost in the machine indeed. And an extremely weird one at that. roll

That is totally weird. I don't even know their name, but I'd totally be that guy who opens the Book of the Dead and reads from it, so maybe it's best off that I don't know.

But 5 years, that's crazy. Imagining them just watching the site confuses me. And the bossman himself got banned, Azzie?? I forgot about that kid ALostBoy, huh.

Okay so I looked up the name and actually remember it from before. I'm an idiot. But that is strange, ghost in the machine was a good description. I seriously thought you guys were messing with us.

Lon, there isn't the feature where we can see posts that mention our username, right? Hmm. And this extends onto Skype as well?

I'm asking too many questions. Next I shall say their name three times whilst looking into a mirror.

Three times said
is three times the punishment
leave me to sleep 
or feel my sting

SOULDOOM

Last edited by Chomper (2013-09-17 12:44:08)

^^
If you click on your or someone else's name, it takes you to your/their page, and there is a link to see all of your/their posts.  As for Skype, I don't think you can get someone's history, though your own history is saved somewhere.

(By the way, I'm not bossman here.  I'm about #37 on the totem pole. Over on Skype I'm bossman.  And that's only because no one else wants the headache(s) to run it, lol )

Chomper wrote:

Lon, there isn't the feature where we can see posts that mention our username, right? Hmm.

You could try using the search function and, selecting message text, search for your own user name.  But as I've never tried that before I don't know if it will work, considering how wonky the search option's been lately.

^^
I see I read Chomp's post wrong.  If you want every post you get mentioned, do what Lon said.  I was thinking you wanted only your own posts.  Stoopid monkey.