Topic: Zombies Zombies Zombie Poster / Pics

A long time ago a forum member named TexasPit put us onto a new indie zombie flick called ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES. The premise? Strippers vs the undead. So take hot strippers, throw in some brain munchers and you have the premise. The trailer went ...

Read More : Zombies Zombies Zombie Poster / Pics

Re: Zombies Zombies Zombie Poster / Pics

The girl on the right is hot looking but that film is gonna suck bad I bet.

I am sick and tired of seeing these horror films with chicks that look like Playboy models chopping up zombies and shooting w/ big guns. It's just stupid. These ladies should just stick to their day jobs. These people sometimes just worry about when the chicks gonna get naked than paying attention to the film.

an unfortunate truth jordo. You hit on why i think the trailer is so popular. I still find the premise funny though.

she's not that good looking, IMO. she's a skinny blonde, and how many of those do we see a day?

im more interested in the fact that its zombies than the fact strippers are involved.if i need to see flesh i got a strip club 15 minutes from my house.im always looking for a zombi fix tho (even if i havent even seen this trailer as i think its going to be a dud )

I was hooked when seeing the trailer there is a chainsaw cutting in and out of a zombies head. Not the usual way, it was through the head and being pushed back and forth. That was prtty cool. I agree about the skinny blonde statement. We do see a ton a day. But on the other hand, beautiful women are at the center of movies and tv. Most dudes are not going to watch anything without women.Want an example? Why would any guy actually watch Charmed? (Yes there are a lot a guys that watched it.) Uh huh! EXACTLY! (C'mon, don't lie to yourself now!) wink

EDIT:
When is this movie actually suppodes to get a release? Does anyone know?

Last edited by afliktion (2007-09-15 15:25:03)