Re: Experiences with Ghosts, Spirits and other Entities

i am a night porter at a hotel, and let me tell u it looks like a horror movie where i work just fields and trees everywhere.once i was working and i have to go over to a restaraunt put a code in and lock the door behind me, after that i have a torch and i have to go through loads of corridoors to the light switch to put all lights on, and there is about 15 light switches to light the place up, it worked and there was light.I whent about mt daily duties after that getting breakfast prepared for guests this is about 2 in the morning, i went to the kitchen and lights went off, i ran to light switches shouting whose here nothing, all light switches are turned of, i switched them back on, but no one in sight shit daylights out of me.

i have a long bike ride to work i have to be there 11 at night and i have to take a long path ride to work through a forrest (which has a bike path) and on the way there was an old lady with her head down walking slow in front of me, waiting to get round her so i could get on, when i did i turned round to look at her (cus i thought it strange an old woman out 10.30 at night and no lights down this cycle track black as the night it is) she was not there.

when i used to be a cleaner in a cinema i used to have to open up every morning putting a code in to turn alarms off. you have 20 seconds to put your code in, and every time it would go of before i could even get to it, so i told bosses to watch and it was ok when they watched but when they wernt about it did not even give me chance to get through the door, when i was hoovering the cinema my hoover would get turned of by the switch, when i looked to see anyone there no one in sight. i have had so many experiencies i could go on forever so it makes me believe in something.

as loudlon said we have had a post like this in the past. i mentioned my time warp experience on that thread. my mum died in 2003 and for a while over a couple of years things happened. a couple of big things and a smattering of little things. none of them frightening at all. there have been a couple of things that have scared me though before them. never mentioned any of them on here before except the time warp one, oh and possibly the one of my grandad materilising i think i did mention that. don't have time to do it now though, but will do it sometime. give you something to look forward to.:)

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-05-18 14:29:32)

^^^
I've searched for that thread so much but as I don't have a clue of what the name was I just can't find it.

And the search is very weird here.
Like searching for Walking Dead brings you a lot of unrelated thread titles but not the Walking Dead season 3 one. roll

And yeah, I look forward to it. Well I look forward to everyone of yours to say the truth. I love Paranormal stuff.

This stuff is literally sending chills down my neck, I have a vivid imagination...and i ALWAYS regret regret reading ghost stories sad

But I have one of my own:

I was driving down the a long stretch of road at night, this road has no street lights and is surrounded by bush on both sides.  So I was driving down going at least 90km/h and i see on the road in front of me a robed white thing crawling on the ground.  So I braked immediately and tried to wait for it to get off the road, but it stopped, but I didn't want to stay still so I drove on the otherside of the road dodge it, keeping my eyes on it at all times, I could see it clearly right until my car was right beside it, and it seemed to just fade into the darkness, like blended back in. 

I duno what the hell it was, but it was not fun.

^^^
I obviously am not like you. I love these things and am far from being afraid, I'd be Dead from a heart attack with all the stuff happening.

But cool thingy your story.

Here's one that happens to me twice every month.

Computer and TV go off/on/off/on/off/on/off/on. But that's the only thing doing this, luckily, I would of thought I was in a club if everything was going that way but yeah. 5-6 times. Every time.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention it's always around 2:30 am.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-26 06:02:29)

Why don't you buy some sage to burn to cleanse your house or something ?  It would be hell of a annoying thing if your tv and computer switch on and off all the time.

Because it doesn't happen all the time I don't need to. And when it does, I finally find it funny so I just laugh it off. Last time my friend was here, he freaked. So I laughed even more. lol

Not too long ago while in bed I had an experience where I felt something  -not a person --but almost a blanket of even weight push and hold me down on my side --while a rush of loud air was in my ear as if a hand was cupping off and on it >whoop-whoop-whoop< like a LOUD helicopter sound it made. I couldn't move. and I was laying down trying to sleep when it happened. I opened my eyes cause I felt something was off ?  then right before I closed my eyes I saw a shadow shift in front of me -and Wham ! that's when it happened, paralyzed with this sound in my ear making me wince. I was sh*ttng bricks at first , then I got pissed and mustered up all the energy I had to break free from the hold and say "GET THE F*CK OFF ME !" and it broke the hold. I literally sprang up running from the room.. I was scared at first then I got pissed for feeling violated. I figure it feeds off fear and I promptly burned sage --did a cleanse and was brave even when I started to feel afraid again.. I just fought back.. it went away    I hope I never happens again but will do the same and more if necessary..

I figured it was something paranormal or a stroke...lol

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2013-05-26 07:37:57)

Sounds like sleep paralysis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bykP9v1wiGo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Last edited by fmvgamer (2013-05-26 10:46:04)

yeah. the doctors say some people get hallucinations like old hags sitting on their chest, shadows, or even demonic visions.. sounds like no one really knows
I figure its either that or paranormal.. I burned the sage  and changing my patterns of sleep.  as long as it stopped --I'm cool with whatever anyone wants to call it

Whatever it is, still sounds cool.

Damn I freaking dig Paranormal stuff.

Shadiw person attacked me after my mother died. Use to see them all the time in home since we moved in. Never gave them much thought. I use to invite my friends over to see my ghost that would appear around one o clock at night. At the time I was attacked I didn't know what a shadow person was. I was attacked twice then moved and the attacks went away. I kept being strangled. I was in the house alone. I remember a figure with no features. It looked like a 3d shadow.

Last edited by mike3881 (2013-05-26 18:09:52)

Yep I get this ALL the time and it is bloody scary, though now, I know when it's coming and because I know its not real, I just let it pass without getting too scared.

What happens is that when you dream, your body is paralyzed to prevent you acting out your dreams.  With sleep paralysis, your mind is conscious but still in a dream state, which is why you can't move and see crazy vivid images like your dreaming.  Sometimes, your eyes are open whilst your in this state which leads to hallucinations which is scarrrrryyyyy sad   

A lot of UFO abduction stories come from these type of experiences.

^^^
Reminds me of the excellent 4th Kind with Milla Jovovich. What a crazy movie

That's one of my favorite movies, mainly because I like Milla Jovovich.

She's spectacular in this one. Gotta rewatch it, been a while.

I think a lot of these situations (especially Mistress of Horror's story) sound like they could be sleep paralysis. I experienced it once when I was really young, needless to say it scared the crap out of me. I have friend who experiences it regularly, on average once a week. Though the effects vary greatly from person to person (that's up to your mind)

I know how to get out of sleep paralysis all you have to do is focus on one part of your body and get it to move ala kill bill. Use to happen all the time to me. It quick to get out of once you do it enough times. It's all about recognizing what's happening. The shadow person attacking me did happen I had marks on my neck from being choked. I wasn't sleeping either. My family and co-workers even commented on the marks. My cousin and friends were the only ones that believed me because they saw the ghosts or shadow person when I invited them over. I wish cameras where more prevalent in the 90s.

^^^
Would have make a good Paranormike Activity. lol

I love superstitions...

Well it's happening again just while I'm writting this. Scratching sounds coming from my closet. YAY!!!
Oh it stopped after doing it for about 5 minutes. Guess The Candyman or Poltergeist clown don't like me to talk about them.

Damn, so many of these things happen it's just insane. I'll become a legend some day cause I am Legion and we are many. lol

Another unexplained moment more in my life...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-03 01:30:04)

Fucking things get weirder and weirder... O_O

Remember the pile of DVDs that disappeared???

Well they all showed up.
ON THE DAMN STOVE, H3LL!!!
No I didn't put them there, they just showed up there by themselves.

What in the freaking H3LL is that shit???

Was glad though. Some great ones in that pile. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-11 23:36:08)

My tv use to turn itself on.

My explanation:  Naughty ghost hid them, good ghost returned them.

^^^
Hahaha yeah, haven't thought about that really but that's probably what happened. Good Ghost should definitely show up more often.