Topic: Spine Labels

Do you guys think they're necessary? It makes the package complete and all, but you have to peel them off to open the dvd case.

Opinions?

Re: Spine Labels

No  I don't .. I like easy access to things I want..  which reminds me.. aren't you living in California now ??  smile 
Acey !!! its good  to see you are still visiting the site.. Its just my luck that when I pop in you are here !! how's it going with the film making ???

MistressOf Horror wrote:

No  I don't .. I like easy access to things I want..  which reminds me.. aren't you living in California now ??  smile 
Acey !!! its good  to see you are still visiting the site.. Its just my luck that when I pop in you are here !! how's it going with the film making ???

hey baby! No sad

I moved back to Nashville, TN. But....I am going to New Mexico in September to work on a western. When I'm done, I plan to come back out to Cali for a visit and I think it's high time I made a stop at your place to see you big_smile

I understand and appreciate the purpose of those spine labels, but I dislike them, especially the really adhesive ones.  I like my DVD cases to be mint, but sometimes those spine labels require having to dig a fingernail in to peel it off and you end up denting or tearing the plastic covering.

^^  yes and its almost made to where you HAVE to use something to open it--or it will rip off a piece of the packaging with it.

Oh I hate these guys.
First tear up the cellphane that is over then tear that damn sticker.

And when I buy them used, there's 2 more stickers with the price on them. Now please, let me have access faster than that.

ARGH!!!

good. then as with GT....no spine labels for The Truck.

Wooohooo!!!
Now finally someone with a brain and that understands what the clients need. Nice, very nice. big_smile

I hate when people label my spine. So what if its boney and connects to my back. gosh i cant believe people still label

lol

Absolutely fucking hate them!