Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

@Lon and Punk Appreciate the kind words. I really am trying to keep my head up. My lawyer is hoping that I'll find out something soon. Apparently though there is a chance that I might not get future pay or medical benefits (even with everything that's going on). Lawyer was prepping me saying that if that happens I'll only get back pay.

I'm supposed to be going on this diabetic diet now and have noticed that absolutely EVERYTHING healthy is so god damn expensive there's no way I could afford it. Hell, I can barely afford anything at all since I have no money.

Shit, if diabetes and obesity is such an epidemic in this country, then why is junk food at an all time low and health food at an all time high cost wise?? Seems that in America only the rich can be healthy. Common sense would tell you to make the junk food expensive and the health food cheap. But, common sense seems to be lacking in this country these days.

^^^
You're very welcome man.
Fast food is indeed less expensive but you can still have a good enough diet buying mostly what is down priced in these deals groceries have. Thing is to prepare your meals in your head until the next time you'll go buy food. By checking all over, you'll be able to grab stuff that isn't that expensive at the end.

More to check out in your life but it's worth it.
Glad you still have your head fighting up. Way to go!!! smile

My Distillers-Oh Serena http://youtu.be/oSX6PLEjtdg alarm song played exactly 23 minutes before I woke up. Damn, almost half an hour. lol

BEST SONG EVER!!!

I feel great. 4th mug of Expresso, damn I love this drink. I'm addicted to that. It's like a dope. Hahaha
Gonna go do the monthly grocery this after-noon and I hope they have the same amount of stuff at special prices. MAXI

So yeah, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HRzaOFhec big_smile

z3r0c00l wrote:

I'm supposed to be going on this diabetic diet now and have noticed that absolutely EVERYTHING healthy is so god damn expensive there's no way I could afford it. Hell, I can barely afford anything at all since I have no money.

Shit, if diabetes and obesity is such an epidemic in this country, then why is junk food at an all time low and health food at an all time high cost wise?? Seems that in America only the rich can be healthy. Common sense would tell you to make the junk food expensive and the health food cheap. But, common sense seems to be lacking in this country these days.

Yeah, healthy food is ridiculously expensive.  I've been struggling to maintain a healthy diet for three years now and being in the same boat (no employment, no money) it's simply cheaper to spend a buck thirty for a double cheeseburger at McDonald's than the ten bucks it takes to buy ingredients for a salad, or four bucks for a boneless/skinless chicken breast.  It's fucking stupid, but that's how it is.

4$??? Holy freaking H3LL that's so much more expensive than here. 2 bucks here... Insane USAs.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-04 11:02:41)

So I cannot stand my neighbor and his girlfriends kids. First off, this guy doesn't have a job and spends most of the day smoking weed and staying in his pajamas all day. And to top it off, this guy doesn't even have a job so thats how he spends most of his days. Also his girlfriends kids love screaming at the top of their lungs when they're in their yard and I get that their kids and are just playing but theirs a limit to how much I can take. Lastly they love blasting their Tv whenever theirs a hockey game on and shout as loud as they can whenever a team scores and I can hear them from my window. Every time I get a new neighbor they always turn out to be ignorant.
/end rant

Sounds like me without the kids. lol

But these suck like mad. Some people really.
EVERYBODY should take care and respect each others.

Or DIE!!! GrrrwwwaaawwwRRRrrr!!!

Nic is here and that's cool, he doesn't come here often at all like my 2 other friends. We're about to watch The Hobbit. Fun time, let's PARTY!!! Whee. big_smile

I'm pissed. Tax refund came in this morning but I felt once more into the not enough sugar abyss. I'll have to wait for tommorrow to grab more DVDs and susbscribe to RatRod magazine. AH well shit happens. And dirty job but someone's got to do it. lol

Feeling trapped. I hesitate to write what is actually going on, but I guess screw it. Last week I got arrested and thrown into a psych unit for a couple of days. I came out and was doing pretty good, but the last three or four days I am back to drinking heavily. The thing is everything is blamed on the alcohol which pisses me off. Rather you believe me or not drinking isn't my problem I have proven to myself on numerous occasions that I can control my drinking. It just seems there is something in my subconscious that drives me to drink. I have worked so hard to better my life and it has done nothing but get me further back. I really don't have the strength to keep fighting .I have become so used to depression and isolation  that I hardly notice it anymore. It has become what I know and almost what I rely on. I really don't know why I decided to write this I really didn't even think I would press submit. There it is in a nutshell don't be too worried I may be depressed, but I am not done yet

Glad that you posted it. And I'm sure you did because you know that nobody here is gonna judge you.

But I can relate to your depression a lot. Lived through that for the past years very much. Glad it's been a decade that it's over now. Once you accept that you gotta deal with it, things go easier. Accepting it is the hardest paty. Keep holding it up. Things WILL get better.

And for the drinking, I can't give you any advice. I drink a lot. EVERYDAY!!!

So happy. Sometimes hope comes in 8lbs 11oz packages smile

KillerClown -- you know what kind of people say they have their drinking under control, but then blame all their problems on drinking while also saying they feel driven to drink?

Alcoholics.

Trust me.  I used to be an addiction counselor and 70% of my clients were alcoholics.  You need to decide which you want more: for your life to get better, or to drink.  If it's the former, check yourself into rehab.  If it's the latter, then you haven't hit rock bottom yet, you haven't reached the absolute lowest your life could possibly go.  In which case, you should check yourself into rehab, BEFORE you hit rock bottom, thus saving yourself even worse pain and depression.

Try this:  attend an AA meeting.  You don't have to speak, you don't have to introduce yourself.  Just go in, grab a cup of coffee (it's always free), sit down and listen to people discuss how absolutely horrible they let their life get before they faced up to the fact that they were alcoholics.  You'll be surprised by how many stories sound exactly like yours.

revengebiteme wrote:

So happy. Sometimes hope comes in 8lbs 11oz packages smile

Oh very nice. A happy welcome to the world to this little baby. smile

I feel very good today, I slept like a damn rock. I'll be heading downtown to grab more movies and do the grocery. I wish I wouldn't have to get a Taxi to go there though, it's 6$ to go so it costs me 12$ to go there and back. Ah well...

I'll be doing all my running today, as well.  Gotta go pay bills, go grocery shopping, pick up a new microwave.  That's the part I hate; I just bought a new microwave last year.  But about a month ago during a heavy rain, the power kicked off and on rapidly, like ten times in the space of a few seconds, and it blew the magnetron in my microwave, rendering it utterly useless.  And it's cheaper to buy a new microwave than have the magnetron replaced.

Stupid hillbilly power lines...

Uargh, hillbilly power lines indeed.

Mine is a REALLY old one which is so damn huge it's nuts. And that crap weights so damn heavy it's nuts.

LoudLon wrote:

KillerClown -- you know what kind of people say they have their drinking under control, but then blame all their problems on drinking while also saying they feel driven to drink?

Alcoholics.

Trust me.  I used to be an addiction counselor and 70% of my clients were alcoholics.  You need to decide which you want more: for your life to get better, or to drink.  If it's the former, check yourself into rehab.  If it's the latter, then you haven't hit rock bottom yet, you haven't reached the absolute lowest your life could possibly go.  In which case, you should check yourself into rehab, BEFORE you hit rock bottom, thus saving yourself even worse pain and depression.

Try this:  attend an AA meeting.  You don't have to speak, you don't have to introduce yourself.  Just go in, grab a cup of coffee (it's always free), sit down and listen to people discuss how absolutely horrible they let their life get before they faced up to the fact that they were alcoholics.  You'll be surprised by how many stories sound exactly like yours.

I have attended a few AA meetings in the past, but there just not for me. I know  it's the alcoholic thing to say I can handle my drinking, but I really can for me if I drink or don't drink there is absolutely nothing different and that's my problem. It is something I have struggled with for the past ten years. Every time I think I am moving forward something f s up. I am doing things to move forward again, but I don't have much confidence in it

Best of luck to you mate!!!

Just got back from the grocery and man, cost me nearly nothing. Bunch of stuff for about 40$ so it's very sweet.

Got a magazine called Geek and lemme tell you it's freaking awesome. Star Wars on the cober so I HAD to get it. I'm s hardcore fan of Star Wars truely. Best movie ever with Underworld. big_smile

Not bad.

I feel awesomely good.
Hawks won and go to the finals.
Got a shitload of beer.

I'm about to start to be wasted finally. About damn time after 8 bottles.
Takes me way to long to get drunk.

So noticed that less then 2 hours left at work (Well on I am my work till right now lol )

SPURS! I don't watch basketball but I like SPURS!

I'm kinda weird-ed out today. Got an email from someone wanting to buy some letters I have. This is something I don't usually talk about (for this reason). But, I knew Timothy McVeigh, if you don't know who he is google him, and he wrote to me several dozen times before his execution. Apparently there's a whole subculture of people who collect things like this. I told the guy I'm not comfortable profiting from something like that, yet, he still sends emails. I'm thinking I might have to take legal action to get him to leave me alone. Weird stuff.

Also, kind of happy, my blood sugar is the lowest it's been since I got my diagnosis the other week, tested at 153 this morning. Still high, but, coming down slowly! Hoping it continues to regulate safely. Gonna celebrate with a burger patty and some green beans big_smile (god I miss tater tots and fries!)

^^^
Man, that is extremely weird. Some people really... roll

Glad that your sugar is getting down. Hopefully it's gonna keep going this way.

Went to bed early last night compared to normally, watched just one movie so this morning I'm in a very damn good shape. I'm gonna go leave all the computers and screens I got out of my place to the recycling store for computers later. They're outside but there a big bunch so I'm glad I'll finally clear them up.

I'm really sad to see my Ruby iMac go, the thing is a pure beauty. Too bad it died. sad

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/79/253764241_f882c8cfe2_z.jpg

No that's not mine, mine had a Playboy bunny and a white Apple logo sticker on the side. Just to show you the absolute beauty that thing is.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-10 06:27:56)

So, this guy is offering $1,500 for my letters. I don't even know how this guy found out about them. Crazy stuff.

-Oh, and I feel pretty good today.

Last edited by z3r0c00l (2013-06-11 20:40:49)

Well that's way much more than I ever will have in all my life. lol
Insane stuff.

Glad to hear, I feel damn good too. Marc-ander fucker came over before heading to work and it was a blast like everytime. Then I went to buy smokes and my favorite cute girl was the one behind the cash.

I gotta explain something to you though.
In Quebecker you use to different words to address a person. The polite way which is VOUS and the friendly way which is TOÉ.
Easier in english, it's you all the damn time. big_smile

First time I told her Good night à VOUS she replied hey I'm not an oldie, damn, I'm younger than you. Good night à TOÉ tabarnak. lol

So everytime I get there and I leave, I say Good night VOUS to her then go out.
And I get back in and say Good night TOÉ!!!
We both laugh everytime. Hahaha

I should ask her out... lol

So it was cool and made me happy. Yay!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-11 21:34:58)

Z -- I'd be careful, bro.  Check into that particular type of memorabilia, see if possession of it carries legal repercussions (like the kind that comes with Nazi memorabilia).  If this guy came from out of the blue and you don't know him or how he found out, you could be walking into a set-up.

If it does check out, jack the price up.  If he wants it bad enough, he'll pay what you're asking.