Topic: Favorite Movie Quotes

Ok so ITT basically post your favorite movie quotes. Some of my favorite are from the movie Mean Girls especially Janice Ian's:

"because she's a life ruiner, she ruins peoples lives"

"Regina George isn't sweet, she's a scum sucking, road whore!"

Janice-"what did they write about me?"
Cady-"uh.. you weren't in it."
Janice-Those bitches.

"I love seeing teachers outside of school, it's like seeing a dog walk on it's hind legs."

and of course my favorite:

Guy-"Nice wig Janice whats it made of?"
Janice-YOUR MOMS CHEST HAIR!!

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

''Everybody be cool...YOU! be cool''

Hum...

"My momma always said: Life is a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you're gonna get." Beautiful!

"Houston, we have a problem."

"When I was 16, I fell in love."

"I take care of the place while the Master is away." (Yeah I wouldn't even call that piece of sh*t a horror film.)

''I have to return some videotapes''

Pop your tops... I think I've heard that some where.

Bad guy: "If I were you, I'd get out of here."
Good guy: "If you were me, you'd be good-lookin'."
- Six String Samurai

''This is gonna take Crakerjack Timing, Wang''

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cause remember, no matter where you go, there you are. "

"Work shed."

"Groovy."

"I'm fine..."  "I don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?"

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
(Yes, I did have to copy that one, since I always mangle the first line, lol )

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-25 10:09:04)

Jack Burton quotes are like poetry...it's all about the pacing.

''Obviously, you're not a Golfer''.  I could just quote that whole movie...but we'll leave it a that.

''the Dude Abides''

My 2 all times favorites are from Alien.
"Get the fuck away from her you Bitch!!!" and
"She's a Queen, she'll breed, you'll die!!!"

And I enjoy Melissa George saying "There's something EVIL in my house." in Amityville Horror too.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-10 22:18:25)

JackBurton wrote:

''I have to return some videotapes''

My knees just quivered a little bit.  Oh Patrick.

"Boy, the next words out of your mouth had better be some brilliant Mark Twain shit because it's definitely getting chiseled on your fucking tombstone."

Taxi Driver (1976)

Travis Bickle- "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK."

Scareface (1983)

Tony Montana- "You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!"

Death Proof (2007)

Stuntman Mike- "Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat."

Psycho (1960)

Norman Bates- "It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)

McMurphy- "Is that crazy enough for ya'? Want me to take a shit on the floor?"

Really any line from Pulp Fiction. It seems all of Tarantino's films really have alot of memorable and quotable lines in them.

Last edited by AClockworkOrange71 (2013-06-08 21:22:14)

Raging Bull
Who's the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss...

Underworld Evolution
Marcus to Craven
Why would I listen to your lies when the journey to the truth is so much sweeter.

Aliens
Ripley to the Alien Queen
Leave her alone you fucking bitch.

Alien Resurrection
It's a Queen, she'll breed, you'll die.

Any Tarentino one really.

Sweet Home Alabama
The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back.

Dirty Dancing
I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am.... and most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-09 00:04:05)

^ You quoted Dirty Dancing.  I am an admitted Dirty Dancing fan, and proud of it.  Patrick Swayze was one of the coolest dudes ever.

"You knocked him down, why don't you try knocking me down now."

Rocky 5

"Win, win"

Adrian in Rocky 2.  She's in the hospital, and when she says this the bell goes off and Rocky starts training.  I get so pumped.

"Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown."

"Yes its true.  This man has no dick."

Won't even say the movie.  First is best line ever...gets me so pumped.

"What the fu** gives you freedom, freedom brings opportunity, opportunity makes your future."

"I can't believe I got a trig mid term tomorrow and I'm being chased by Guido the Killer pimp."

Both from Risky Business.

"Yippie Kay Yay Mother Fuc*er."

"Yippie Kay Yay Mr. Falcon (Great censored dubbed version)."

"Good cop bad cop went home for the day.  I'm a different kind of cop."

My boy!

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2013-06-09 00:21:14)

Oh yeah, Swayze was THE MAN!!! RIP dude.
And Dirty Dancing rocks. A fan I am too.

And Bruce Willis OWNS!!!
ALL his lines are great, never get tired of them.
Curious to see the latest.

"it'd be a lot cooler if you did"

Darth Maul: At last we will have revenge.

AClockworkOrange71 wrote:

Psycho (1960)

Norman Bates- "It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

I also like 'Blood, mother, blood!'

And from Jaws, Richard Dreyfuss:

'Don't wait for me!'

"I'm not even a back door virgin anymore." - Jennifer in Jennifer's Body. lol

"Jaao Pehle us AAdmi ka sign leke aao jisne mere Hath per Yeh Likh diya"

This dialect was said by Amitabh Bachchan in the movie ZANJEER to his brother SHASHI KAPOOR.

Psycho

"It's sad, when a mother has to speak the words that condemn her own son. But I couldn't allow them to believe that I would commit murder. They'll put him away now, as I should have years ago. He was always bad, and in the end he intended to tell them I killed those girls and that man... as if I could do anything but just sit and stare, like one of his stuffed birds. They know I can't move a finger, and I won't. I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do... suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly..."

Frank: How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

Once Upon a Time in The West

I don't trust something sleeping standing up, I don't trust Horses...

Something I've seen these days but what I can't remember... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-02 17:13:25)

Some quotes from Big Jake (1971)

With the Duke and the very underrated Richard Boone.

Spoilers ahead...

http://www.artistdirect.com/video/big-jake/54346

ZOMBIES OF MASS DESTRUCTION---It's time to exercise your rights to exercise your rights.                         LOST SKELETON OF CADAVERA-I don't think he really wanted to kill.  He just didn't know how not to kill.