Topic: Among Friends Danielle Harris is directing

Oh yeah baby, my sweet lovely awesome Scream Queen that I looove makes her directorial debut with this and it stars another of my favorite Scream Queens, Jennifer Blanc. So cool and it gets out in DVD this august. CAN'T WAIT!!!
http://www.horror-movies.ca/2013/06/new … g-friends/

http://www.horror-movies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Among-Friends-Poster-610x610.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-11 06:16:43)

Re: Among Friends Danielle Harris is directing

Read about this in Fango a while back and have been waiting for it to be released.  Looking forward to checking it out.  Harris has spent most of her career in the genre so here's to hoping she picked up a thing or two on how to make a good horror film.

Def. looking forwards to seeing this one. Can't wait to see what she did with it.

I'll be checking for this one.

if it's any indication  to you Maven thinks it's crap. saw Jenifer  Blanc in Birmingham last year and she is a brave woman being married to  Mr Grumpyguts Michael Biehn as he was incredibly tetchy! sneered at me as i met him coming out of the toilets as he was going in, all i said was "Hi" and when he was giving a talk with his wife she butted in a few times so he threw the microphone down and said " you deal with it" and she called him back. he did say he was suffering from jetlag but Sheesh!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-06-11 14:34:58)

^^^
Yeah, I hear a lott of things about the guy and not necessarily cool stuff.

She should marry me instead, she'll be having much more fun. lol

But the dude's gotta have something that she likes.
And I won't say what comes into my mind. Too graphic. lol

she seemed more than a little embarrased  by him at times. David Hasselhoff came on after him and i must say i'm not a big fan of him , only saw him because my friend who i was with is a great " Knight Rider" fan but he was impressive, he was entertaining, he was funny he got the audience going and when i spoke to him face to face he said he was impressed with me. I was the only person to mention a film he was in, that nobody mentions that was his favourite performance and that was when he played a villain in "Avalanche". he shook my hand and said " well done Dave". bastard wiped off some of the feeling i'd had when the beautiful Claudia Christian had squeezed my hand earlier tongue

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-06-12 14:05:37)

^^^
Oh very cool. And damn yeah he was great in Avalanche.

Claudia and The Hoff the saame day lucky bastard. lol