Topic: e3 2013

So E3 is going on right now and I'm just wondering if anyone else is geeking out about the ps4 and xbox one. I'm a PlayStation guy so I'm hopeful for my gaming future. What about you guys are excited about the ps4 and xbox one ? Is anyone going to shell 500 bucks for the xbox ?

I've always been a fan of the final fantasy series so I can't wait for final fantasy XV and kindom hearts III. What games did you see you're hopeful for ?

Re: e3 2013

I'm not necessarily waiting for the XBox one because it's gone way too crappy over the years and that the first modified with Linux was the best console ever. But I guess that if I want to play in the future, I'll need to get one.

But as far as games go, I sure wish they would do a third Dragon Age, Origins and Inquisition are amazing.

Aside from that, my good old Need For Speed, my favorite ever is getting Rivals out this november so I'll be able to play at a friend's when it comes out. Might actually buy it even if I don't have a console, I have them ALL.

Best one yet is definitely Carbon, too great, especially the drifting. big_smile

^^^^^The only car game I'm good at is mario kart so I guess I'm pumped for mario kart 8.lol Need for speed is pretty good I've played on my cousins xbox. With thay said what were they thinking. There system looks to big. Imo they should of just sold the system without the kinec so it could of been sold cheaper. I think the ps4 will eventually have a similar feature.

Anyone seen that game 18 something order. Takes place in the industrial era and your hunting werewolfs. Looks pretty cool. I've killed enough aliens I want to kill some monsters now that look like monsters I know unlike the monsters from resident evil who look like creatures from the thing movie.

If you get an Xbox One you have to connect to the online service every 24 hours to make sure you aren't doing anything wrong with the console itself. You also can't play a game that was on another persons console, so you have to buy a new game every time. You also cannot turn off Kinect and it is always watching and listening to you even when the console is off, because it is waiting for the "Xbox, On" command.

I was a 360 gamer this gen and really loved my experience on it, but I'm not getting Xbox One because of all the sh*t they put into it. Microsoft built a console they wanted, while Sony built a console gamers wanted.

The Playstation 4 doesn't have any of that crappy stuff the Xbox One has, and then on top of that they have better exclusives and it is €100 (dollars) cheaper as well!

I don't understand why someone would go with Xbox One, and I understand everyone has their own opinions, but if someone buys the Xbox One they are just supporting a company that is restricting your gameplay experience now and will in the future for more gamers.

Sony knows what they are doing, they are playing into the hands of hardcore gamers because they are selling a video games machine while Microsoft are selling a "all in one box".

I don't want an 'all in one box' - I want games!

(Also yes, I pre-ordered my PS4 yesterday)

I'm actually buying two Xbox One's (one for a friend) and then a PS4

A xbox one is going to cost to much and as much as I want to be able to play halo and gears of war it's not enough for me to buy the system. I like the features on the xbox but it's not something I need at the moment. In the future I would be willing to buy something that allows me to do that but I dont it's up to the system company to force it upon me. If I'm xbox I'm working on a separate box without any of features that cheaper............200 dollars cheaper. If I'm the ps4 I work on a system that's 50 bucks cheaper. Do we really need all that memory.

E3 summed up in one sentence: expensive shit, different year.

^^^^^Only if you dont have a job and are married with kids.lol Ah to be employed and young. Two games tjat caught my eye were infamous sesond son and that game that kind of looks like gta but with zombies. I can't wat for these games to come out. Who needs sleep I'll sleep when I'm dead.

GIVE ME BACK THE FIRST XBox and screw you with all these new consoles.

There, that's what I think.

It was perfect, yeah maybe the graphics weren't THAT good but still I didn't care then and don't either today.

I see video games for what they are...a luxury item.  It's like an iphone, people expect to pay a lot of money for good technology.  I don't see the new systems as expensive.  Until they're over 1000 dollars, I won't consider it expensive. Fortunately for us, though, the games are going to be the same price, 60 bucks.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

You also cannot turn off Kinect and it is always watching and listening to you even when the console is off, because it is waiting for the "Xbox, On" command.

Not true.  The kinect has an independent off function and despite the concoles need to connect once every 24 hours to play games, the system also has a power switch that fully powers off the system and its accessories. If the system is powered down, so is Kinect. If the system is on, you can still power off Kinect.

It's called throwing a t-shirt over it people not that I care because I'm a sexy beast.lol

Price isn't a problem for me either so I'm going for the system that has the games I want to play  also as much fun as I had with my Nintendo better graphics do matter. The new games have a better fliw to them. My only problem with some of the new games is tje character design. Am I alone in not wanting to see these freaks on steroids  Also what happened to the beautiful ladies of video games ? Most are Pamela Anderson wonabies.

Oh well I'm excited about the gaming future. For some reason I thought more people would be hyped. I guess I was wrong.lol

yeah the Kinect will be easy to turn off, just disconnecting it will be a pain because most games require something from it and you'll need to do annoying updates.  I'm excited for 8th generation to begin (Wii U, 3DS and Vita don't count because there are no good games for them and, well, they suck).

^^^^Dont know about that I swear by the 3ds. I own the ocreana of time remake. It look better then the original. Mario games are pretty good too as well as kingdom heart 3d. My only problem with the 3ds is you can't download super Nintendo games. I want to be able to play demon's crest, final fight, and sunset riders.

The new mario 3d game and smash bros game are going to be great editions to the system. It's a great system to have when you have time to kill in between things you have to do during the day. I really recommend it to anyone who has the cash to spend.

Last edited by mike3881 (2013-06-13 03:09:04)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kKvrA3S-Y

"They said when you power your console down, it's just waiting for a command. Well, the command should be:

"Xbox One, turn on a better games system"
"Xbox One, kill yourself"
"Xbox One, give me my money back!"
"Xbox One, be a gaming machine!"

Hahahahahaha I never laughed so hard lol

^^^^^^There trying to sell it as a family device.lol Since when does a gamer like to share his system with the family. "Um guys can please stop flipping the channel with your mouth so I can play my video games." Did you hear M$ answer to the internet problem it's called xbox 360. They really dont respect their costumers I hope people wake up and stop drinking the M$ kool-ade.

Microsoft always have sucked and they always will...