Topic: 'True Blood' vs. 'Vampire Diaries'

Which tv show do you like, 'True Blood' vs. 'Vampire Diaries'??? I love True Blood tv show. I like the story of this show and also like the acting of Anna Paquin. She is one of the best actress.

Re: 'True Blood' vs. 'Vampire Diaries'

I've never seen The Vampire Diaries.  I've only seen the first two episodes of True Blood.  Wasn't impressed.  But I do like Anna Paquin as an actress.

Vampire Diaries is crap. Basically a retread of everything we've already seen in plenty of other vamp flicks and shows, and only has a real fanbase with the Twi-hards.

To tell you the truth, I like them both,
BUT I prefer True Fucking Bloooooood.
H3LL normal, naked chicks, lotsa them.

I would like Vampire Diaries more only if Nina Dobrev was naked in this which I'd truely love to see happen really. lol

I'm a Vampire Diaries fan and I'm not a Twi-hard

MoonRaven wrote:

I'm a Vampire Diaries fan and I'm not a Twi-hard

Well I did say "real" fan base, meaning Twi-hards are essentially the ones keeping it on the air. This is of course a huge assumption, but one I feel is justified since Diaries and Twilight are both pure trash. I make no apologies for the hate.

On a more positive note I will say that I do like True Blood. A Sam and Eric hookup is something that needs to happen, and soon.

Last edited by NonEuclidean (2013-06-13 20:01:28)

I've never seen Vampire Diaries.  If it wasn't for all the choices we have now with the various medias, it would probably of been something I'd check out.  If people do like things like that I don't get too worked up about it, and think to each their own.  At one point I got really into Party of Five, and that was not something I would normally watch.

I'm a big fan of True Blood.  Started a couple threads about that show.  Sometimes felt like I was the only one here that liked it.  Thought the first season was brilliant and had such a great atmosphere with a fairly original story.  The second and third seasons were good, and then it started to get kinda weird but I still enjoy it.  Tara is my girl...gorgeous.

^^^
Big fan here too. Got season 4 on DVD a while back and I enjoyed season 5 a damn lot too. 2 more days to go, can't wait to see what season 6 cooked up for us.

And me, my girl is definitely Sookie, without a doubt possible.

They're ALL freaking gorgeous in this show really.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-14 06:41:59)

True Blood FAR blows Vampire Diaries out of the water for production value, acting, casting, writing, location, excitement, and just pure overall quality.

LoudLon wrote:

I've never seen The Vampire Diaries.  I've only seen the first two episodes of True Blood.  Wasn't impressed.  But I do like Anna Paquin as an actress.

Generally I have a problem starting new TV shows, and for the first few episodes of True Blood I wasn't really digging it. But by 3 - 4 episodes or so I got hooked. It isn't a spectactular show, but it is a lot of fun once it drags you in.

As for The Vampire Diaries, I haven't really thought about watching it. I'm happy enough with one vampire show, but I'll consider it eventually, probably once the show ends.

the vampire craze, like zombie craze, needs to take a backseat for a moment and refocus because things are getting crazy.  Too much of something good turns out to be bad.

I like Vampires. ALL of them. Yeah, I like some more than others but still like them all. Even Twilight, just to show you my love for the Fang equipped ones. big_smile

FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

V````V

No contest , True Blood although it can be way too fragmentated in their characters different storylines going all over the place. There's no likeable characters in Vampire diaries nowadays but its a CW drama , the expectations are far less - it even has a spin-off coming this fall.

Now at least with MTV's Teen Wolf , that show is at least fairly decent compared to VD.

How can anybody not like Nina Dobrev and her character is beyond me...

OH YEAH BABY, SEASON 6 of True Fucking Blooooooooooooood starts tonight. Oh damn H3LL yeah!!! I'm so psyched. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-16 09:07:53)