Re: THEY'RE NOT ZOMBIES!!!

Like Azzy not getting into this one haha. But yeah they're not zombies but trying to explain that to anyone not horror inclined is just mind numbingly frustrating that I don't even bother.

The House Of The Death Probably the "greatest horror film ever made".

Honestly I feel terrible for Jonathan Cherry (Final Destination 2)

its hard to remember after a bunch of beers what the fuck tjis is about... but yeah if they arent zombies, they fuckin arent zombies!

^
Tu che

DemonToSome wrote:

its hard to remember after a bunch of beers what the fuck tjis is about... but yeah if they arent zombies, they fuckin arent zombies!

http://troll.me/images/unless-you-a-zombie/unless-you-a-zombie-thumb.jpg

I know how you feel, I tell them there (It's dose really bother to much, he wasn't first person to post it and it will be last)

Any movies like 28 Days's , The Crazies about to start 

I would say there  Infection movie about to start  called Devils Playground 

Even my brother knows the differences

I've heard people and I'm not kidding, call Evil Dead a zombie film and that right there irritates the living hell out of me. They get demonically possessed by candarian demons  who were released when the ancient words were spoken from the tape recorder. None of that has remotely anything to do with zombies.

^^^ I've heard that argument as well.  And you're right, they're possessed people, not zombies.

No way are they zombies in eithier Evil Dead or Evil Dead 2 or anything like it. Sheeeshh!

So.....your telling me 28 Days Later ISN'T a zombie film!?!?!?

Goodbye cruel world....

Don't make me turn my ring around, man.

Holy H3LL, that one's back from the grave. lol

Ok from what I have learned. Correct me if I'm wrong sir badass will you???

Zombies, Infected, Possessed, Ghouls, Monsters [include all kinds of creatures aside if they're part of another crew] are all separate entities. Totally.

Pretty much, yeah.  Though from what I can tell, "ghoul" and "monster" are both umbrella terms for various horror creatures in general.

^^^
Yeah, always associated Ghouls with Monsters in my mind because they're for me more Monstrous than Zombies. No idea why...

Last edited by kXnPunk (Today 04:33:57)

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Yeah, always associated Ghouls with Monsters in my mind because they're for me more Monstrous than Zombies. No idea why...

Yeah, I always associated Republicans with the anal depths, too.

^^^
No other place for them. lol

No other suitable description for them, either.

I think you discussed this in detail in the Zombie Endgame thread LON. And threw some rocks at Punk and I while doing so wink

there is a marked difference between a Z pic, and an Infected pic and it depends on reaction and what the virus does. Rage vs. Crazies vs. Zombies

the hacker thing is weird to read through the forum. very strange indeed.

^^^
Guess he/she's got way too much of an influence from good ol' Captain Crunch or our own Mafia Boy. lol