Topic: anybody on here make fan films?

Just wondering if anyone makes (or is into) fan films... Have you seen Hellraiser:Prophecy?   My son just got it and its awesome!!!!!!

Re: anybody on here make fan films?

www.hellraiserprophecy.com that is the link to prophecy... its good stuff

I have Hellraiser: Prophecy. Jonathan did a great job on it. It's a cool little fan film and none of them really had any experience at all in making films. I bought it off him last year.

i havent heard of Prophecy. anyone know where i can pick it up? i dont mind ordering online, too (actually i prefer to order online)

You can get it from the link above. Donate between $10 & $15 bucks to support the Jonathan S. Kui Films website and it's yours. Or if you want it for free, send a self-addressed stamped envelope and a blank DVD to him and he will copy it for you.

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-09-15 10:07:56)

there are a TON of folks on this forum making fan films nad films in general. We are quite proud that so many filmmakers are on this forum and contribute their comments as well as listen to horror fans comments.

I am associate producer on a film called Fetus from Morbid Vision Films which should be on dvd shortly and you can see a trailer for it on youtube.....type in Fetus-trailer.

Also, I am gonna help produce their new zombie film called Bloodpigs which should be out in the spring. They also made the film Bone Sickness(on Unearthed Films dvds) and At Dawn They Sleep and Brian directed Misty Mundae in Mummy Raider.

I agree, it's fantastic they join in here.

Misty Mundae is a hot little number... tongue

Im in pre-production phase of a fan film myself.. hoping to have it finished and ready to view by the end of next year. And yeah Jonathon is a great guy with awesome vision, I think the 10 dollar donation to his cause is well worth getting Prophecy!!!!

What is the basis of your fan film? Hellraiser, Halloween, Friday the 13th?

Actually its a Hellraiser FF... Im using some things from the comics that I thought was cool.. either way, I thought it would be fun being Hellraiser is my favorite as far as horror series goes

DemonToSome wrote:

She has no boobs though lol.:lol:

I have invested $1,000 into Fetus and I will do the same with Bloodpigs.

Fetus should have a budget of like $6,000 in it but look at Brian's film Bone Sickness which only had $2,000 in it and it did very well and was picked up by Unearthed Films on dvd.

RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Fetus should have a budget of like $6,000 in it but look at Brian's film Bone Sickness which only had $2,000 in it and it did very well and was picked up by Unearthed Films on dvd.

Hey RIP, I knew you were going to say that about Misty when I posted that lol I wonder how eh big_smile. But you can't deny that she's a hot little number...
I haven't seen Bone Sickness yet, so after I give that a view I might just check out Fetus when it's done.

DarrellD wrote:

Im in pre-production phase of a fan film myself.. hoping to have it finished and ready to view by the end of next year. And yeah Jonathon is a great guy with awesome vision, I think the 10 dollar donation to his cause is well worth getting Prophecy!!!!

DarrellD, your right the $10 donation is well worth it. I donated. Keep us up to date on your Hellraiser Fan Film. I'm interested in seeing Hellraiser fan films. I know of a few more that are made or are in post-production.

RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

out of curiosity what sort of return do you get on your investment? Ive always considered doing some investing in film

Meh wrote:
RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

out of curiosity what sort of return do you get on your investment? Ive always considered doing some investing in film

I'm not too sure really. Brian said he will pay me back and whatever or however well the film does on dvd sales.

That is awesome about your film RIP ... Hopfully I can get a feature length going at some point...  I will be happy when my FF get finished, im trying to do the best I can with it. I will let yall know as things go with it

btw, would anyone happen to know any filmmakers that would have their films viewed at art community nights? If so let me know if so.. Thanks smile