Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

The skype convo is dead, we need an apecromancer!
I've been saving some movies to watch with the convo, nice to see you back smile

That does sound like a lot of work though. I hope all work and no play didn't make you a dull ape.

^^
Updated Skype convo-

HM 6/18/2013

Underdog, that's exactly the car one of my friend rides. The Grand Am rocks.

Oh yeah baby, cool to see your writings again. Like LoudLon said was definitely not the same here without you. And woah man, poor you. Reminds me when I was unloading trucks full of that kind of stuff, food palettes and a bunch of boxes of various crap in the therapy I was in. We were restauring the place up so we needed LOTSA damn wood for it. And keep up the job search, one day it'll be worth the effort you gave in. Hopefully.

I'm totally well rested. Slept very good. Made some weird dreams again. Something about listing online the movies I watched. Reminds me of something but can't figure out waht though. lol

Now I gotta check if these movies exist for real.
Frankenstein Attacks The Planet Wapmuk and Stop Running You'll Get Bloody Anyways. Which I doubt they really exist. Or wait it might, you never know.

Off to Google...

Feeling a bit wonky this morning.  Must have ate something which disagreed with me last night; woke up around 1am and have had a stomach ache ever since.  Been drinking warm milk to settle it down, but it's slow going so far.

Go to the garage right away. Mechanic will fix you up. lol
But I feel for you. I can't say that I'm in good shape but I can definitely say that aside from the uncontrolable Diabete, I've got a very good health because I never have anything else happening aside the very occasional cold or flu. But yeah, warm milk is a good idea. White rice helps a lot too.

But the best is definitely a good mug of Drano. The cleans EVERYTHING!!! lol

LoudLon wrote:

And a very special welcome back that's what she said to you. big_smile

The joint hasn't been the same without you. smile

I second that! Welcome back friend!

As for me, I was looking at my medicine that I take daily and got pretty depressed.

Hell, I'm 28 years old and take the following meds every day:
Morphine 30mg x2
Percocet 10/325 x4
Lortab 10/325 x4
Ativan 2mg As needed
Promethazin 25mg x2
Lisinipril HCTZ 25mg x1
Clonidine HCL .01mg x2
Paxil 30mg x1
Symbicort Inhaler x2
Lasix 20mg x1

It's overwhelming at times. I know I'm not the worst off person on the planet. I just wonder what the hell I did to deserve all this crap.

Oh well, pitty party over.

Woah, that's a bunch.
But strangely, I know them ALL very, very well. My favorite being Morphine and my worst is Paxil.

Well if you're feeling better than without them you don't have to be depressed. And yes, there's always worst than us which gives us a kick in the butt to keep going...

Speaking of hospitals, my friend came back from the hospital today. He was in it for 2 weeks because he almost killed himself. I knew something  was up and why I haven't heard from him on Facebook but I really hope he doesn't end up in the hospital again or do another suicide attempt. I just can't understand why he would attempt it. It's heartbreaking.

Jesus, z3r0. I can't say that I know what you're going through. The best I could for you is to say "stay strong".=)

Tripod, you seem to have mention previous events like this. I don't like the sound of that. Hope your friend gets help/

Speaking of help, I went to my therapist today. I agreed to taking part of a program where I (mostly) tolerate being around people and become social. I also agreed to set a goal of leaving the house at least once a week. SSI was brought up. Medication too.

Argh Tripod. Went through all of this quite a bunch of times and what I can tell you is that he needs you to help him. Hopefully it'll fix itself.

Hypno, that's a very good move. Be proud of it my man. smile

azathoth wrote:

Hi guys and gals,

Rumors of my demise were exaggerated; I was merely practicing for the Kumite.

Been busy, as you may have noticed.  After the week trip to the in-laws, we got back home and went right into helping sis's family move to their new house.  I have never moved so much wood at one time, ever (bro-in-law is into carpentry).  Then I went on a crazy streak of putting in job apps, doing 5-6/day for about 7-8 hours/day.

I'm only ~50 threads behind now.  big_smile

glad to know that you are fit and well my hairy bollocked friend! we missed ya! i hope  comes good from the job applications you deserve it smile

z3r0c00l wrote:

As for me, I was looking at my medicine that I take daily and got pretty depressed.

Hell, I'm 28 years old and take the following meds every day:
Morphine 30mg x2
Percocet 10/325 x4
Lortab 10/325 x4
Ativan 2mg As needed
Promethazin 25mg x2
Lisinipril HCTZ 25mg x1
Clonidine HCL .01mg x2
Paxil 30mg x1
Symbicort Inhaler x2
Lasix 20mg x1

It's overwhelming at times. I know I'm not the worst off person on the planet. I just wonder what the hell I did to deserve all this crap.

Oh well, pitty party over.

you have my best wishes sir!

Tripod wrote:

I really hope he doesn't end up in the hospital again or do another suicide attempt. I just can't understand why he would attempt it. It's heartbreaking.

don't get me started tripod, if you'd been through it you'd understand. i am tired of trying to explain it to people, but if you have been through it yourself you would know. i hope you haven't and won't, but if you haven't, don't try to understand it. just do what you can for your friend and try to help him through the darkness.

^^^
EXACTLY. And that's just what he needs, I freaking know, been through that shit a damn lotta times. But I finally got out so hopefully it'll happen to your friend.

Slept good and rewatched Dear God No! for the 4rd time in a few days. I'm hooked, please help me. lol

I'm really sad. One of my best girl ever just died. I don't know how to deal with this.

RIP Trinity...

Hahaha Yeah I know it's just a movie but that scene always makes me cry like a baby. Wonderful piece of cinematic awesomeness.

Aside from that I feel great, Marc-ander fucker just came over and we drank while watching the game which made me extremely happy that my Hawks won. What another extremely entertaining game.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-22 22:11:28)

I feel so bad everyone is having such a hard time.  @z3r0c00l, I know what you mean about the letters.  I see a famous serial killer every day at work, and I can't even let people know, because I have seen people trying to buy his nail clippings.  Yuk!

Welcome back azy!

And I am a proud Christian.  There are a lot of very judgmental people, not just Christians.  I just hope that people will know me and know we're not all stuffy and preachy.  smile

The truth has been told.
People should really let each other live how they want and can. Unless it hurts or creates bad effects on others. I respect each other from any religion, races, governemental affiliation and it's far from being hard.

Still can't inderstand why it's not that way for everybody. I can so can you!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-22 22:59:18)

I hate to constantly use this forum to talk about how shitty I feel, but I feel really shitty lol. I am so tired of all this nothingness and ya I know do something about it in reality how much more can I do. I really wish I wasn't the only around me that see's reality.

Last edited by KillerClown (2013-06-24 21:38:12)

Hi Possum, big_smile .

Got a letter while I was gone letting me know I have a job interview July 1st.

^^^
Oh that's very cool. Good luck for that my monkey buddy. My thoughts are with you. smile

Oh man, it's been a while I haven't been so HAPPY.

My Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup and for the big huge Hockey freak I am this is the best that my team won. Oh yeah baby.
I'm also very happy that I rewatched Smokey And The Bandit, damn I love Sally Field in this, she's hot.

Another thing that makes me happy is the various Expresso mugs I'm drinking now. Oh yes that is so damn good. big_smile

HEY AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Got my Back X-Ray Results today. I have Chronic Anterior Wedge Deformity in my T11, T12, and L1, and Mild Disc Degenerative Change in my L1-L2, L2-L3, and L5-S1. No idea what all that means, I just know my back is jacked up on top of everything else!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
EXACTLY. And that's just what he needs, I freaking know, been through that shit a damn lotta times. But I finally got out so hopefully it'll happen to your friend.

Slept good and rewatched Dear God No! for the 4rd time in a few days. I'm hooked, please help me. lol

Thanks Punk! glad somebody knows. i read an article by Stephen fry the other day who suffers terrible bouts of depression and he told how he very recently tried to commit suicide with pills and vodka, done that one myself. when it takes hold of you, it takes hold of you sad  he quite rightly said you can be so alone in a crowd of people and that is so true.

azathoth wrote:

Hi Possum, big_smile .

Got a letter while I was gone letting me know I have a job interview July 1st.

all the best with that Bryan, will have everything crossed for you.