Topic: Avengers 2&3.

Robert Downey Jr. has signed on as Iron Man for both movies.
http://social.entertainment.msn.com/mov … rs-2-and-3

Re: Avengers 2&3.

Can't wait I hope movies are as good as the first one. I wonder who there going to fight in the 3rd movie. My guess is Ultron or maybe Galactis. I wonder where the series goes after the 3rd one there going to have to get a new cast.

I'm such a Marvel fan but just hate what they're doing with The Avengers and the subsequent movies.  The Sony Marvel are the best for me, Spidey and X-Men.  Still, I watch these movies and although I hate them, I still find myself enjoying them, lol.  Happy The Avengers is on Netflix (I threw my blu ray away)

^  (I threw my blu ray away)

Your joking, right?!

This is great news. Marvel is on the right track since ever since they've mapped out their Marvel Cinematic Universe. Take that DC, you're way behind Marvel and maybe it's a sign you should showcase other DC property than that growling depressed dude dressed as a bat..I mean Batman.

Did I read right someone enjoyed Spiderman and the X-Men movies more tjen the Avenger movie ? Hahahahaha what were you smoking and let me have some. Anything that makes those franchises look good has the potential to revolutionise the movie world.lol

Who do people want to be in the next movie. I heard about Antman but I'm hoping for Dr. Strange.

haha you did read that right.  I'm a lifelong Marvel comic book reader and I feel the Iron Man, Cap and Thor movies are just really, almost novice and juvenile in their delivery.  The Cap movie was a joke.  The Avengers might have well been another Michael Bay movie, just senseless action for the sake of action with no real supporting story.  I give them all a shot and I want to like them so badly.  I like the Xmen movies because they have a sorta tie in to the civil rights issues that have been plaguing America for far too long so it's good to connect with that.  Spiderman is just my boy.  I'm probably the biggest Spiderman fan! I dug what Raimi and now webb are doing with the series!

and yes, I did throw away my Avengers blu ray.  Bought it the day it came out, watched it..yeah no, lol.  I'm still loyal to Marvel despite Disney whoring them everywhere, and will continue to watch the movies.  Iron Man 3 was a disappointment but I really am hoping for Cap 2 to be awesome.  He's always been my second favorite Marvel character.

Oy, you could have sold or bartered it to someone here, easy.

mike3881 wrote:

Did I read right someone enjoyed Spiderman and the X-Men movies more tjen the Avenger movie ? Hahahahaha what were you smoking and let me have some. Anything that makes those franchises look good has the potential to revolutionise the movie world.lol

Who do people want to be in the next movie. I heard about Antman but I'm hoping for Dr. Strange.

Check this out...

http://www.imdb.com/list/T_Iik3w15EE/

Just read on comicbookmovie.com that Marvel Studios are gearing up for Dr. Strange to be the anchor character for their "phase 3" films, like Iron Man has been for phase 1 and going into phase 2.  Should be interesting.

Underdog wrote:

Check this out...

http://www.imdb.com/list/T_Iik3w15EE/

Oh DAMN YESSS VENOM!!! Hopefully they'll work this out for real.

As for Avengers, I don't even care if it's good or bad or which actors or characters are into it. I LOVE THE AVENGERS!!!

Hopefully Scarlett Black Widow's gonna be back though.

Avengers could be better.  They have to use Clint Barton to his full potential and stop making Cap & Thor nothing more than beefcake characters. I feel like Black Widow was just thrown in to get a female in a tight outfit for fans, and I hate they went wit the Ultimate Nick Fury character. 

As much as I think Dr Strange could be a good choice for Marvel, I think they need to go with a property like Moon Knight to give them an edgier franchise in the future.  Ant Man, which intriguing because it's an Edgar Wright film, is kind of a lame character.  How he got a movie before Namor or Black Panther baffles me.  And while Guardians of the Galaxy should be a fun team movie, they should have done an Inhumans film instead.

I'm all for an Inhumans movie.  Fingers crossed, maybe in Phase 3...

azathoth wrote:

Oy, you could have sold or bartered it to someone here, easy.

It was when I wasn't in the right mind.  I regret it as I enjoyed it enough to own it.  Glad it's on Netflix at least so I can still see it.  When I make a bad movie choice, I'll keep you in mind for next time as I know you and your wife love the movies I want to get rid of (doesn't mean they are bad movies just sometimes I get picky)

I hope for at least one of the next Avengers movies they work in some of the New Avengers.  I know Sony won't let any XMen or Spider-Man go, but if they did we could have some amazing movies with the best of the best of superheroes!

Though "Avengers" was great fun and had some of the best action scenes and oneliners I've seen in recent movies, it had some flaws: The story was a little bit all over the place, the villains not really menacing (although Tom Hiddleston is a wonderful actor) - I just hope the second movie will be even better.