Re: Hemlock Grove

5000 Toe Tags.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Not that they mean much now, but 1000 toe tags to anyone that answers my question:

Ghostseeker wrote:

*** SPOILER ***

One thing I'm curious about, is in the very first episode, with the first girl that was killed...it was the female girl wolf right?  Wasn't the car actually liked knocked sideways though?  I watched it twice and seem to remember that.  Would the wolf of been able to do that?  Could it have been one of the dragons (son or mom) that did that?  Or am I missing that it actually was one of the dragons?  Seems that the drunk guy was suggesting it was a dragon.

*** END SPOILER ***

I tried to watch this, but I could never get into the show.

Ghostseeker wrote:

5000 Toe Tags.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Not that they mean much now, but 1000 toe tags to anyone that answers my question:

Ghostseeker wrote:

*** SPOILER ***

One thing I'm curious about, is in the very first episode, with the first girl that was killed...it was the female girl wolf right?  Wasn't the car actually liked knocked sideways though?  I watched it twice and seem to remember that.  Would the wolf of been able to do that?  Could it have been one of the dragons (son or mom) that did that?  Or am I missing that it actually was one of the dragons?  Seems that the drunk guy was suggesting it was a dragon.

*** END SPOILER ***

Actually rewatching them now and in episode 1 there's no dragons. Yet. Well Famke might be one but we don't know that in there. But yeah a Werewolf has enough strength to flip a car on the top if he wants too. They are badass that much. big_smile

And as for if she's a Wolf the killed girl well I never seen her as one and Werewolves never attack one of theirs.

Hopefully it'll help you in your knowledge quest.

Damn I like the second watch even much better.

ROTH RULES!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-01 13:45:06)

Thanks Punk, just sent you 1000 TT.

My memory of this show is bad, and the specifics of my question are iffy too.

*** SPOILER ***

My main point was, and is, who flipped over the car in the first episode?  I know we don't know of dragons yet, but in hindsight it seems like that's maybe what it was.  Keep in mind, when they showed the wolves, that were typical wolves, not werewolves in the traditional sense.  So not sure how they woulda been able to do it.

*** END SPOILER ***

^^^
Sent you 666 TT to thank you. lol

But yes, iffy but it made me wonder now... And I can't tell anymore... Damn you. Hahaha

Whatever it was man, they were insanely violent that's for sure.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-01 20:19:26)

I finally started this series. Just on episode two now.

Last edited by Theli (2014-01-01 04:29:25)

I really loved it. Have fun yo!!! smile

Well the first season was truly fantastic. I love the old world traditions of the Rumancek's. The abiguity of good and evil early is particularly intruinging. And while it is often true to the traditional roles of the vampire and werewolf, I also dig the little twists that have been added. I love the scene after the credits of the final episode at Christina's grave site. She was one of my favourite characters, Roman is awesome too. Actually the whole cast is great. I love Shelley, a total tribute to Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, you can't help but pity her. Destiny is fantastic of course as well. Peter is cool too.

Last edited by Theli (2014-01-04 00:36:28)

Theli,

Since you like the show so much, maybe you can help we with my questions I've been trying to get answered for months.  Punk gave it a go (thank you Punk), but he wasn't sure about a couple things.

Ghostseeker wrote:

*** SPOILER ***

*** END SPOILER ***

I gotta rewatch all the episode and when I do, I'll come back to you about it.

That'll be fun, loved it. Thank you. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-04 00:53:12)

I've only watched each episode once, so I can't remember the car being hit to nbe honest. The peeps from the order of the dragons are upyr ie. vampires. You saw what happen when Olivia was shot, she was hurt, though obviously not to the same degree a human would be. We saw that they super human strength perhaps, but I don't know that either could do that without incurring some damage to themselves. It could be one of them and not Christina, but it is at the very at least intended to look like Christina killed the first girl. She admits it at the end doesn't she?

I don't remember Christina admitting it, but she may have.  It seems like it probably was a dragon, but now its been so long since I saw the series I don't remember a lot of the specifics.

In any event, thanks for considering my question.

5000 Toe Tags to you!  smile

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2014-01-06 22:51:59)