Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

i don't have any emotions due to the fact i died on monday.

^^
I got dibs on Claudia, big_smile .

azathoth wrote:

^^
I got dibs on Claudia, big_smile .

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

wolfman1959 wrote:

Thanks Punk! glad somebody knows. i read an article by Stephen fry the other day who suffers terrible bouts of depression and he told how he very recently tried to commit suicide with pills and vodka, done that one myself. when it takes hold of you, it takes hold of you sad  he quite rightly said you can be so alone in a crowd of people and that is so true.

Yes, the thing is that it seems you can't get out of it when it happens but it's quite the opposite. You just need help when it happens and it may be hard to ask for it but it's definitely worth it.

I'm here for ya wolfy.  And I'm a depression expert ya know wink

Been there, Wolfie (cough cough last year cough cough).  Feel free to talk to me anytime you want. 

I, was super pissed just now because my Comcast On Demand stopped working and they needed to resent a signal and I had to wait an hour.  I was in the middle of The Last Exorcism Part 2, but I have resumed it now so am back to being happy!

13 hours ago, I was shocked Cause my local ASDA, have put a Xmas tree Already!

lol I am not Joking

i didn't say i was depressed now folks i was just answering tripod and mentioning the article that Stephen Fry was talking about, although i'm not exactly happy but that's these days the norm for me and mostly my fault anyway, without going into details, but thanks for your concern. Pam i know you are, because you helped me through a bad time a while ago if you remember although i didn't return the favour when you went through one unfortunatly but i know i love you for what you did to help me xxx

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-06-27 14:26:36)

I recently discussed with another member here on the boards my own long familiarity with depression.  I know I don't come off as someone afflicted with it but that's because I have training and experience in both dealing with it in my personal life, and helping others deal with it in theirs.  There's a difference between suffering from depression and living with it, and when it comes right down to it, it's all about choice.  You CHOOSE whether or not you allow depression to affect you.   Me, I choose not to.  It's an effort at times, sure, but when all is said and done, I'd simply rather be smiling than miserable.  You have to work at it.  And yeah, it's tough at times.  But then if it was easy, they wouldn't call it work. smile

I'm a little nervous, I start my brand new full time job in all of 7 hours (haven't gone to bed yet).  I know I'll do fine as I work with my wife and it's a very lax environment, but first day jitters, you know?  I'm f'n pumped to make a full time salary versus these random joe jobs I've been stuck with for the past 3 years.  Karma is finally turning in my favor after dealing with so much shit.

^^^
Very glad for you man. My best wishes to you.

It's pay day so I'm really happy. About to go grab DVDs, magazines but also a VHS/DVD combo thing cause my VHS died and I NEED one. Got so much great stuff in that format. Might grab some Jack Daniels or wine. Not sure what yet.

Mom is gone for 2 weeks in my country's wild, wild west. She's going to Calgary, Edmonton and Banff. She's going with her sister, aunt Jackie.
She was all stressed out last week and when I called her yesterday she was sayng that she still needs to do stuff. WTF??? lol

I'm extremely glad for her, she truely deserve it all. She grabbed my camera and it's annoying not being able to use it for so long but hey, she'll bring us some great photos hopefully.

HAVE FUN MOM!!!

Well tomorrow is my Mothers wedding and I'm excited and a little nervous. I'll be having a step dad and even though he's not my real dad I've accepted him as a father figure. It should be fun though, I expect to get hammered and pig out on the buffet. lol

^^^
Very cool. Good thinking my man. Better to accept it than anything else. Oh, and enjoy, drink some for me will you??? big_smile

Marc-ander fucker just called and he's coming here to drink the gift I gave him, a very tasty Crianza Red Bloody Wine called Ibéricos 14%. Should be fun because I'm already drunk, got a 1,18ltrs of 10% beer down so I bet with half of that bottle I'll definitely be wasted. Hahahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-05 20:45:01)

I am not OK nor have I been for several weeks. My mind is going in too many directions

Not good.
I have to tell my dad his brother is being sent to hospice due to cancer.
They were never really close due to the age difference but they are family.

It's strange,I've never met or spoken to him but I'm shedding tears for him.

^^^
That's what family is about...
Best of luck ro us, my uncle has Brain Cancer roo so we'll see how we'll take it.

Ah losing people sucks.
Screw you my best friend The Grim Reaper.

I feel DELIRIOUS TREMENSLY great. Marc-ander fucker came over and we drank beer. Best thing is the Universe aside from Jack Daniels.

Fun is happening again now. YAY!!!
And I'm listening to Bad Religion AND checking these. Oh yummy... big_smile
http://coed.com/2013/07/09/big-boobs-be … s/#photo=2

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
That's what family is about...
Best of luck ro us, my uncle has Brain Cancer roo so we'll see how we'll take it.

Ah losing people sucks.
Screw you my best friend The Grim Reaper.

Thanks.
Good luck to your Uncle.

Cancer has no remorse though so he'll be gone soon, tumor's already in his lungs and he's already having troubles moviing, eating, seeing and all...

^^
Stay strong guys.  I had three go to cancer.  sad

Spent an entire revamping my resume.  Ugh.

I am so hot right,  It's the hottest day of year in UK Today 

Heatwave being going on for 2 weeks and it still going to be warm for next few days
right now it's 23°C/ 73.4 I am also going by Fahrenheit  but today we reached  30°c/  86 °F

I hate the bloody heat,  I had to change 5 times today and 3 shows in less then 4 hours

I HATE Heatwave.

I look a head for next 10 days,. it not getting any cooler,

If don't see me on this site after 2 week times the heat might have melt me by the time this heatwave dies

Last edited by BASSI (2013-07-13 15:30:56)

edited

Last edited by azathoth (2013-07-14 15:41:53)

^^^
Ugh. Best of luck to you HM Monkey Knight.

And BASSI, I love heat so don't ask me to understand what you're going through, I can't.

I'm extremely happy. About every damn thing. Damn I love the life I finally built up. IT RULES!!! big_smile