Re: MLB 2013 Thread

^  If Josh Johnson can get back to form, Dickey stays consistent with his knuckle ball, Morrow cut back on his ERA and giving up the long ball?... you have one hell of a pitching staff.

Bautista has found his stroke again, Melky hasn't turned up positive for roids wink, Arencebia has been knocking the cover off the ball; for a catcher. Yea, I would say you have a decent chance of making the playoffs this season.

Phils take the series against the Padres-- 2-1.  It was a good series, but the Phils took last nights game in 11 inngs. WOE is me...  600 TT's to, az.

^^
Those west coast games are killer for me, especially when they go extra innings.  Watching a game til 2AM is odd.

Underdog wrote:
azathoth wrote:

^^
Oh yes, I did.  What do I owe you, lol !

Don't remember how much we wagered? (a sure sign of old age big_smile) I do remember it was for over all record. Chargers won 7 games.

OK, Eagles won 4, so +3 to you.  Let's say 500 per, so +1,500 to UDog.

^  I checked and you sent in 1500 TT's to me in March, covering that bet.  So, 1500 go back to ya, azzy.

Nice...
                    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/baileys-2n … --mlb.html

UDog-
To finish up this crappy season (hey, we're both only 15 games out of the wildcard :lo: ), Phils-Padres have a series next week.  Shall we do our standard 100 TTs/game?

^^ What the hell, sure.  To show support for our crappy teams, how about we go 500 per?  I'm feeling charitable. big_smile

^^
I'll take your 500 and raise you up to 1000 per!  Not like we're going anywhere until next year, lol !

A 1000.  Man, I don't know?? That's a lot of hard earned TT's. tongue   All right my simian friend, you twisted my arm.  I'll take that bet!

Last edited by Underdog (2013-09-07 14:51:09)

^^
This Public Service Announcement provided by
Sir UnderDog The AirDiscAwesome.™

^^^
We both have 28K TT's!  Hard earned, lol.

Anyway, on to the rubber game tonight.  But I'll split the difference with you at 750 TTs for the series.

Your on.  * Fist pump*

Oh, and our NF teams play against each other on Sun.  How many TT's you wanna bet? Or should I say " you wanna win?" big_smile

Last edited by Underdog (2013-09-12 17:29:47)