Re: What video game did you last play?

You don't have to be connected to the net for the games to work, you just need to be connected to the net for multi-player games.  Every XBox 360 game I've ever played has a single player option; you don't HAVE to play multi-player, and hence don't have to have an internet connection to play.  You do need one for certain DLCs, though; like Left 4 Dead 2.  There's a bunch of downloadable content you can get, such as extra campaigns/missions, but only one or two of them will load unless you have a 'net connection to the Xbox.  Which makes little sense to me, because you download those campaigns directly to your Xbox 360 hard drive, which means after you've DL'ed them you should have full access to them even without a 'net connection.  But nope.

Ah well... You added more stuff to my knowledge base.

Speaking of online games, yesterday I went at Marc-ander fucker's house and e played Eve Online which is to me the coolest game EVER. The ships are just insanely good looking.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NeegWmZ9NG8/UYdtzqH7UiI/AAAAAAAAIlo/v74Qwa6y70U/s1600/EVE+Online.jpg

NHL 13
Black Ops 2
Gears of War Judgment

Got the new zombie game out, "State of Decay". Not bad I must say.

I guess I'm just old school. I downloaded Crash Bandicoot 2 & Crash Bandicoot Warped on the PS3. I still love playing them. tongue

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior. Not the best, but a simple, fun and addicting game.

More Black Ops 2 with my friend.  I get annoyed with this game by myself but with friends, it's awesome.

Last game: Dark Souls - I have to admit that it's actually like a horror game, not only because of the incredible difficulty, but als because of the game design. It's been a while since the last time I played a game with such an intense atmosphere, such a great character and monster design. Love it!

OK....I'm a total nerd.  Been playing Tiger Woods 12: The Masters.  I'm kicking major ass on this game. Husband won't play me anymore. LOL

Nerd, no way.  I've been playing almost every sports game in the last 24 hours:
Tiger Woods 14
NHL 13
NBA 2K13
MLB 2K13
Fifa 13
Madden 13...I've had ADD, I play one match on each then move on...I own them all on Xbox Games on Demand so it's just a click of a button to load each so that makes it nice and easy.

OldLaughingLady wrote:

Nerd, no way.  I've been playing almost every sports game in the last 24 hours:
Tiger Woods 14
NHL 13
NBA 2K13
MLB 2K13
Fifa 13
Madden 13...I've had ADD, I play one match on each then move on...I own them all on Xbox Games on Demand so it's just a click of a button to load each so that makes it nice and easy.

Nice. We have PS3 so we play online a lot.  I've beaten him several times now and that's "his" sport. LOL

Been playing The Last of Us (which is amazing) and Homefront lately. Plan on buying either Dishonored or Remember Me next.

Been playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my nephew Ethan all week.  Really pisses me off; I'm one of those guys who takes the time to formulate strategies and shortcuts and instant-kill spots, only to constantly lose in Versus rounds to Ethan, who is a button-masher.  The kid's definitely learned several colorful frustration-fueled turns of phrase over the last five days. lol

I've been playing the Last of Us but now I'm having second attempt to enjoy Resident Evil 6. It's so different that the rest of the series and so stupid sometimes that I gave it to my friend after two hours of playing. Now I got it back to give it another chance.

^^^
Very different indeed. Still enjoyed it cause I like all of them but I was kinda surprised how it was like nothing from the others. Ah well, whatever, Resident Evil RULES!!! big_smile

Played Skyrim with my friend Maggy Cool's teen girl and man, she is utterly badass. She rocks totally. As been a while I didn't play and lemme tell you, for one that played ALL of the games in the Elder Scrolls series, THIS is definitely the best they've done. Yet... Amazing Spells, effects, weapons and the look of everything is wild. Loving it. big_smile

Installing the way too amazing Bloodrayne that comes in the movie DVD and I can't wait to replay that marvel. One of my favorites with Silent Hill 1, Fatal Frame 1 and of course Resident Evil. Oh yeah baby, gonna have fun.

And man the song playing while it installs is fantastic. big_smile

Been playing Injustice: Gods Among Us and it's an awesome fighting game. I love playing as Solomon Grundy and Green Arrow at the moment and it's a fun game.

finished Fallout New Vegas for the 2nd time not too long ago..special edition one with the extra expansion packs and all that fun shit..dont know which one i love better....fallout or new vegas....

^^^
I still play Fallout one a real oldy from the early 90s and my friend has the 3rd one. What a nice series of games it is.

Played a few hours of Bloodrayne 2. Wild like it always have been...

I love that hot Dhampir.

But the best time was WOW. Warcraft rules intensely. What a blast, been ages I haven't had the chance to play. Started a new Witch character and she rocks. So freaking sweet. big_smile

Also got back into my Eve Online account. Badass ships. Freaking insane battles and technologies. Me likes.

So yeah was cool to finally be able to play these.

BADASS my new Pentium rules.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-03 07:08:26)

State of Decay

Splatterhouse and Modern Warfare 3.

Dishonored.

DOOM 3

What a lot of fun I'm having. Should be forgotten to have so much fun.:lol:

Final Fantasy VII I bought it on the PlayStation Network. Would be nice if they remade this game.

H3LL yeah, my favorite of yjem all, no doubt possible, sooo cool.