Re: Last thing you ate

Tofu teriyaki with rice and a coffee.

More of that fish thingy. Trout is a yummy one, especially fresh like this. My mother's boyfriend got it a few days back and gave me some. Oh yes, loving it.

http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/550x/d9/e0/e9/d9e0e95f7253d9489f1f6f1ccdef37c3.jpg

My good old buddy Marc-ander fucker invited my at his Ex Maggy Cool's place and what an incredible meal the 2 of them delivered.

Steak in sauce and onions, shrooms and onions cooked in sauce, potatoes and carrots in sauce, potatoes in aluminium paper all served with delicious Bordelaise sauce [THE BEST sauce EVER], everything with nice spices so it was extremely delicious. Still licking my fingers now. So yes, yummy like mad. And good damn fun.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-16 06:19:37)

Pasta Bolognese which I'm eating right as I write this.
Full of cheese OF COURSE. big_smile

Sausages, bacon, eggs and peanut butter toasts which Sweet loves as much as I do, she keeps licking them. But not bacon, she can't stand it. How crazy is that??? lol
4 of each stuff. And I'm definitely full.

And of course the army of Expresso mugs baby.

Just had a falafel. Good but friggin' messy.

veggies soup, meat balls cooked in delicious gravy sauce with veggies.
It's veggy day. lol

Pigs in a blanket.
Simple to fix and yummy.

It was my cousins birthday and I had 7 slices of bbq chicken pizza. Now I feel like I need a very  long nap.

3 Big Macs, french fries, diet Pepsi and then I left McDo for Tim Hortons where I got 2 chocolate donuts. Nice supper. smile

Thanks to MoonRaven, I went to KFC and got a whole bunch of Pop Corn chicken which was absolutely wonderful. These thing are so freaking DELICIOUS it's crazy.

Thank you for this idea miss. Was a very good one. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Thanks to MoonRaven, I went to KFC and got a whole bunch of Pop Corn chicken which was absolutely wonderful. These thing are so freaking DELICIOUS it's crazy.

Thank you for this idea miss. Was a very good one. big_smile

You're welcome big_smile

HAd Tofu teriyaki for lunch. Yum yum.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar.

Raging Ranch chips and it's raging good. smile

Big omelette and loads of Expresso mugs.

reheated pizza (only slightly as i like it half warm half cold) from this take and bake local place, Maria's.  So good.

Homemade burritos with extra cheese and sour cream! lol

Cordon Bleu Meat Balls Gravy, the best in the Universe. In a can easy to open. Yummy shit.

http://www.boitearecettes.com/repas_prepares/12-12-16.gif

kXnPunk wrote:

Cordon Bleu Meat Balls Gravy, the best in the Universe. In a can easy to open. Yummy shit.

http://www.boitearecettes.com/repas_prepares/12-12-16.gif

LOL!

Fast and easy.

Never tried that brand.

Bar-B-Q hot dogs.  Old family recipe -- which is to say, my sister started making them when we were kids back in the 70s.  Basically hot dogs, coated with Bar-B-Q sauce and baked for about ten minutes.  Very yummy.

Double chocolate protein bread and it was yum.

some lorraine quiche microwaveable thing.  It's not that big and it's super delicious! I am a little sick today so it's a welcome addition to my stomach!

Frozen pizza.
Quite tasty.

DarkMistress wrote:

LOL!

Fast and easy.

Never tried that brand.

Definitely was lazy. big_smile

Pizza Yummy Power RULES!!! And no, not frozen.

Did breakfast for dinner earlier tonight.  Scrambled eggs, toast, fried potatoes (smothered and covered, delish!) and a big ol' glass of sweet tea.