Topic: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah my man buddy guy boy dude, wish you the best for this special day. Have fun and eat/drink good stuff.

You're becoming an old fart more and more as time goes by but who the H3LL cares right??? Keep staying young in your head and keep being cool as mad in here!!! We like you bastard. lol

http://www.slasherstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/tumblr_m6so2aODz41qhk4zlo1_500.jpg

And stop that right now, you're frightening that poor girl. lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt8kmfrmnP1qj4z2po1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-02 17:37:42)

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Creature!
I hope it is a great one! smile

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Yay Happy Birthday!

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Happy B'day Creature, have a good one mate!

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!
Woo!!

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday.

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for the B-day wishes, my fellow creepy-crawlies. smile
I can't say enough about this site. I'm glad to be a part of it.

@Punk, I appreciate you making the thread, man. I laughed my ass off reading your above post. lol Thanks!

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

A very Happy Birthday to you, Creature!!

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Creech.  I assume it's safe to say that by now your balls have finally dropped...? big_smile

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

The Creature wrote:

Thanks a lot for the B-day wishes, my fellow creepy-crawlies. smile
I can't say enough about this site. I'm glad to be a part of it.

@Punk, I appreciate you making the thread, man. I laughed my ass off reading your above post. lol Thanks!

Hahaha glad you did my man. big_smile

And now LoudLon is on that balls ride again...

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday, dude! I hope you had a gone one.

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

LoudLon wrote:

Happy Birthday, Creech.  I assume it's safe to say that by now your balls have finally dropped...? big_smile

Thanks.
And you bastard! tongue

But yeah, yeah they've dropped...all ova yo face, biatch! lol

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Hey man... it's your birthday! You're gonna have a good time!

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

The Creature wrote:

Thanks.
And you bastard! tongue

But yeah, yeah they've dropped...all ova yo face, biatch! lol

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Creature, and congratulation on your balls dropping on Lon's face.

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

The Creature wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Happy Birthday, Creech.  I assume it's safe to say that by now your balls have finally dropped...? big_smile

Thanks.
And you bastard! tongue

But yeah, yeah they've dropped...all ova yo face, biatch! lol

They did?  Huh.  I thought I'd just grown a couple pimples.  BIATCH.

<--- Can't be burned. big_smile

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

^ Well damn. If you initially confused my absolutely gigantic Godzilla-sized testicles for sprouting "a couple pimples", then you must have one serious acne problem! lol

Thou hast been burned!

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

You say that's a burn against me, but I'm far more concerned about this apparent and tragically severe testicular deformity you've just admitted to.  Poor guy.  No wonder you're still a virgin. hmm

big_smile

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Wow...sorry I missed this and belated Birthday dude!  You are one cool guy.  smile

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

LoudLon wrote:

You say that's a burn against me, but I'm far more concerned about this apparent and tragically severe testicular deformity you've just admitted to.  Poor guy.  No wonder you're still a virgin. hmm

big_smile

Well. You are just incorrigibly RUDE, Sir. I'm seriously disgusted! wink
But you're a decrepit old man so I forgive you. big_smile

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, folks. I did indeed have a pretty good time.

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

If by "decrepit" you mean "laid more pipe than a New York City plumber," then yes, I'm am one decrepit sumbitch. big_smile

Glad you enjoyed your birthday, man.  Mine's coming up in October and I'm not looking forward to it.  Being over 40 sucks sour frog ass. hmm

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

Mwahahaha This as become HILARIOUS!!! lol

And no way LoudLon, being over 40 doesn't suck. It only does when you stop being young in your head. So get your old toys out and play. Hope it's not Barbies thoufh. Hahaha

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

That's the thing.  I don't FEEL like I'm 41 years old.  If anything, I still feel like I'm in my 20s or early 30s.  I just don't feel that old.  But I am.  The clock don't lie.  And I hate that my ride is past the halfway mark and I'm now in the back stretch.  As my Aunt Janie is fond of saying, it won't be as long now as it has been. 

Regardless of how young I may FEEL, the fact that I'm having such thoughts in the first place is proof positive that my fat ass is getting old, because only people over 40 think like that. lol

No Barbies, no.  But I do have a full set of Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars action figures from 1984 (minus Electro and Ice Man). big_smile

Re: HOLY H3LL, Happy Birthday The Creature!!!!!!!!!

True that we have much less than what we have been through.

Badass Lord LoudLon wrote:

Regardless of how young I may FEEL, the fact that I'm having such thoughts in the first place is proof positive that my fat ass is getting old, because only people over 40 think like that. lol

Me I wiped out these thoughts away. I'm like what I like to describe myself, an Eternal Teenage guy. Hahaha

Sweet Marvel stuff you have there. That must be worth a lot now...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-03 17:27:52)