Topic: Hey rednecks LOL, Happy 4th Of July

Yup have a fun freaking cool one and drink it up like H3LL while checking Fireworks.

And it fits really well as it's THORsday today. So here goes a hot Cap America with the thunder godess. Hope you have a nice time food plays sex beer booze and all that you care to do. Yes even nothing. lol
Lucky, you're FREE and Indie. I'm not. Grumble.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8g2c6Oi9V1qe5lq2o1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-04 06:29:16)

Re: Hey rednecks LOL, Happy 4th Of July

Happy normal Thursday from Ireland.

I loathe and despise all rednecks, but to all my fellow Americans who are literate and not stupid, Happy 4th of July! big_smile

I just had to throw that out there. All my friends know that my discontent with rednecks (aka uneducated, racist, bigoted, homophobic, nationalistic, etc etc) is legendary. I truly believe that  they are the last surviving group of people that still belong on the grasslands of Africa at the beginning of human evolutionary history. /end rant/

That said, 4th of July is generally a hell of a time. The Four F's of the Fourth go like this:
Family, friends, fireworks, food. FFFFFFFFFF.
Have a great time, everyone.

Ya, I'm calling all americans like that. But YES I'M FREAKING KIDDING, don't you know me yet??? lol

And true, 4 Fs but to me it'd be 6 F your 4 ones plus fucking and frosted. Hehehe

kXnPunk wrote:

Ya, I'm calling all americans like that. But YES I'M FREAKING KIDDING, don't you know me yet??? lol

And true, 4 Fs but to me it'd be 6 F your 4 ones plus fucking and frosted. Hehehe

Oh I know you were just kidding, P! I just wanted to rant about rednecks because the opportunity to do so on HM rarely presents itself. tongue

And those are some solid additions! lol

First thing I get in mind talking about rednecks is truely what this day is remembering. Freaking KKK Assholes and the Blue shirts liberating them blacks and defeating the insane stupid Soutern cunts. YAY!!!

Oh oh yay can you see... lol

Creature does hate rednecks.  I'm with him, they should be sent to an island and well, played with by government experiments! Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July peeps! big_smile

Happy 4th of July to all you yanks from one of the defeated  smile   soccer 1950 USA 1  ENGLAND 0.

My opinion, and I'm not knocking other opinions, is that there are a lot of good rednecks.  Yes, they are goofy, but c'mon, they are not all racist.  Really?  They drink and drive trucks in the mud.  They also know how to fix cars, cut down trees, fix things around the house (albeit not necessarily the correct way) as well as other things.  I think it is the stereotypical Redneck (of which they of course do exist) that the previous posts were about, and I got no problems with the hate toward them.  Just had to say that...not knocking anyone.  smile

Now, the point of my post, is...anyone see the thing going around FB about the people posting / tweeting things like "Happy Birthday America!  You're 2013 years old today!"  Things along that nature and I guess there are a bunch of people sending out things like that.  Made me laugh.  big_smile

^^
We need to tell us the hierarchy rednecks, hillbillies, etc.  He told me once but I forget.

Yes, there is some nice ones indeed, like my friend from Austin who works on Special Effects for all the Spy Kids movies. He is a kick Ass redneck, So yeah it exists. big_smile

And yes I saw that 2013 years old crap. The earth is much older than this really. Idiots are all over but not everybody is one...